Keyframes on audio track not lined up visually

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Jonathan_F

Keyframes on audio track not lined up visually

PostSat Sep 18, 2021 5:10 pm

On one of my audio tracks, the keyframe on the timeline does not match where the inspector has it marked but instead is about 1 frame off. If I place the playhead over the keyframe on the timeline, the inspector doesn't show that the keyframe has been checked. You can see it in the screenshots I've attached.

This is the only audio clip that I have keyframes on, and the issue does not occur when I try to put keyframes on the other audio tracks.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Or what's causing it? I've already restarted Resolve and my computer to no avail.
Attachments
Davinci Keyframe 02.PNG
If I try to line up the keyframe on the timeline, it doesn't register it in the inspector.
Davinci Keyframe 02.PNG (652.28 KiB) Viewed 237 times
Davinci Keyframe 01.PNG
When I snap to keyframe from the inspector, it's doesn't line up on the timeline.
Davinci Keyframe 01.PNG (654.62 KiB) Viewed 237 times
DaVinci Resolve 16.2.8.005, Free | Windows 10 Home. Version 2004 | AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | 16GB RAM | GTX 1070Ti 8GB Driver 462.59 |

Peter Chamberlain

Blackmagic Design

Re: Keyframes on audio track not lined up visually

PostMon Sep 20, 2021 1:21 am

Can u try 17.3.1?
DaVinci Resolve Product Manager

Return to DaVinci Resolve