Sync 4 Cameras - 4th Camera without Sound and stops

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

pilotrs

Sync 4 Cameras - 4th Camera without Sound and stops

PostMon Sep 27, 2021 12:18 am

Hi All,

I need help in getting MultiCam to work. I have 4 cameras. 3 Cameras recorded a 90 minute segment and 4th camera recorded 10 minutes from mark 10 to 20, and then 20 minutes from mark 70 to 90.

These cameras are on an airplane. I can't use audio for all, because some are recording engine sound and some are recording radio communication. I was able to sync Camera 1, 2, 3 using BLUE markers at the moment the airplane begins moving. I was able to put a RED marker on Camera 4's first footage and GREEN maker on Camera 4's second footage and put the respective RED and GREEN in Camera 3 as well. I labeled the two footage from Camera 4 as Camera 4, so the system knows it. But Camera 4's RED marker syncs with Camera 3's BLUE marker which is in the beginning.

Can you please guide me on how I can have Mutlicam set up for 4 cameras, with the 4 camera only coming in little bit.

Return to DaVinci Resolve