Stop And Go To Last Position not working

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Stokies76

Stop And Go To Last Position not working

PostMon Sep 27, 2021 2:21 pm

I have been using DaVinci Resolve for a few months now and suddenly the Stop And Go To Last Position is not working. There is a Check mark when I Right Click on the stop button - I have tried resetting my Preferences - I have tired to create a keyboard shortcut (this doesnt even stop playback)

No matter what I try the Playhead always stops in the current position!

Any ideas on how i can get it working again?

Thanks in advance

Charles Bennett

Re: Stop And Go To Last Position not working

PostMon Sep 27, 2021 10:55 pm

Have you tried de-selecting it and then re-selecting it. You can do that in the Playback dropdown menu. I have it working fine for both clip preview and the timeline. It doesn't work if you are using the JKL keys and use the K key to stop.
If still no joy try Reset UI Layout in the Workspace dropdown menu.
Resolve Studio 19.0b build 20
Dell XPS 8700 i7-4790, 24GB RAM, 2 x Evo 860 SSDs, GTX1060/6GB (551.86 Studio Driver), Win10 Home (22H2), Speed Editor, Faderport mk1, Eizo ColorEdge CS230 + BenQ GW2270 + Samsung SA200, Canon C100mk2, Zoom H2n.

Stokies76

Re: Stop And Go To Last Position not working

PostSun Oct 03, 2021 12:10 pm

Charles Bennett wrote:Have you tried de-selecting it and then re-selecting it. You can do that in the Playback dropdown menu. I have it working fine for both clip preview and the timeline. It doesn't work if you are using the JKL keys and use the K key to stop.
If still no joy try Reset UI Layout in the Workspace dropdown menu.

I was using the "K" key and clicking the stop icon.... It works if I use the spacebar to stop :D

Thank you for your help

Return to DaVinci Resolve