Unable to use specific shortcuts in Fairlight page

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

elementathens

Unable to use specific shortcuts in Fairlight page

PostThu Oct 14, 2021 11:05 am

Hi,

I have a keyboard shortcut file that has ' x ' as ' mark selected clip ' and up / down arrow as ' move from edit point to edit point.

They work perfectly in the edit page, but they donot work in the fairlight page.

I have attached the Keyboard shortcuts file along eith system info and Resolve's diagnostics log in case anyone is interested in

I am using Resolve 17.3.2 build 8
Attachments
MORE INFO.zip
More info
(554.85 KiB) Downloaded 18 times

Reynaud Venter

Re: Unable to use specific shortcuts in Fairlight page

PostSun Oct 17, 2021 4:16 pm

Mark Clip requires placing the CTI over an Audio Clip and selecting the appropriate Audio Track. Alternate selection options include mouse clicking on a Clip in Edit Selection Mode, double clicking a Clip in Range Selection Mode or using the Mark In/Out keybindings in Selection Mode.

In Selection Mode on the Fairlight page, the jump shortcuts for Next/Previous Clip are Up and Down Arrow for the currently selected Track.

In Edit Selection Mode, the jump shortcuts for Next/Previous Edit on the currently selected Track are Command + L and Command + Apostrophe.

Return to DaVinci Resolve