BRAW from Video Assist + Panasonic S1H

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Meshiash

BRAW from Video Assist + Panasonic S1H

PostMon Oct 18, 2021 11:55 am

Good afternoon to all. I have Panasonic Lumix S1H with Black Magic Video Assist 7' 12G. I was recording BRAW on Video Assist and wanted to work with BRAW in Davinci Resolve or Premiere Pro. To open BRAW in Adobe Premiere Pro I use Braw Studio V2. When I upload braw files to Dasvinci Resolve or Premiere, all settings and options ale invisible ( not accessible ), I cannot adjust or change white ballance, no exposure, no highligts recovery etc. All is completely black and not accessible. It seems like BRAW from video assist is not the same like from BM cinema cameras. Anyone has the same problem? Any idea how to work with this BRAW version? Will this be fixed in near future? Please help! Thank you very much!

Nicolas from Autokroma

Re: BRAW from Video Assist + Panasonic S1H

PostTue Oct 19, 2021 8:58 am

Hello,

We are the devs of BRAW Studio, the BRAW Plugin in Premiere Pro that you are using.

First, did you update BRAW Studio (and Resolve) to the latest available version ?

If there are still issues with latest version, could you send us one of your BRAW (a little one) which has the problem ? (We will not share it with anyone, only use it for test).

Best,

Nicolas from Autokroma
Autokroma BRAW Studio - FREE and Premium plugin for Premiere, After Effect & Media Encoder with a brand new Desktop .BRAW Player and Color Grader, as well as an automatic White Balance Color Picker tool

Return to DaVinci Resolve