Problem with update

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Kumi_de

Problem with update

PostSun Oct 24, 2021 11:49 am

Hi and Hello!
Just recently a few hours ago I heard of the Update 17.4. I am running DVR 17.3.1 Build 5 on Ubuntu 20.04. It runs flawless, btw.
I started DVR, chose "untitled project" and hit the "check for updates..." menu entry. A window popped up, saying: "Something went wrong! Please check your internet connection and settings and try again."
Internet connection is working without problems. A few days ago I swapped an old HDD for a SSD and had to rearrange some files and directories. But DVR had run fine afterwards. Except for this update problem.
Maybe anyone had a similar thing going on and can help me.
Is there a manual way for updating DVR?

Thank you in advance,
kumi

Reynaud Venter

Re: Problem with update

PostSun Oct 24, 2021 2:30 pm

The most current version of Resolve is always available from the Support page (including all versions as far as back as v10.1.5): https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/suppor ... and-fusion

Note: The standard (free) installer is listed first, followed by the Studio (paid) version's installer below.

Return to DaVinci Resolve