Crashes during render (deliver page)

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

TCP786

Crashes during render (deliver page)

PostMon Dec 06, 2021 4:17 am

I'm starting to see crashes when trying to render my full project now. The project is more complex than it was before, but I think the only tool/process I'm using now that I wasn't using before is having more than one MediaOut node in Fusion, and using more than one input on the color page. I'm not sure if that's related, but it seems like a likely suspect. I am also still using 17.2.2, so I'm curious how likely it is that updating to 17.4.2 could potentially make a difference here. I want to avoid that update if I can until I finish this project, so other work arounds are very welcome as well.

Andy Mees

Re: Crashes during render (deliver page)

PostMon Dec 06, 2021 7:02 am

TCP786 wrote:...having more than one MediaOut node in Fusion, and using more than one input on the color page...other work arounds are very welcome as well.

Did you try a test render on a duplicate timeline where you remove that potential cause?
Let's have a return to the glory days, when press releases for new versions included text like "...with over 300 new features and improvements that professional editors and colorists have asked for."

Return to DaVinci Resolve