Open FX setting wont show up when rendering

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Chokes

Open FX setting wont show up when rendering

PostWed Dec 08, 2021 3:36 pm

Rendered file wont show vivid light composite open fx, but when I play it inside davinci on the timeline everything is fine. I have no clue what to do. I'm sure who ever sees this will want more info, so ask away thankyou.

Andy Mees

Re: OPEN FX SETTING WONT SHOW UP WHEN RENDERING

PostWed Dec 08, 2021 5:48 pm

Also, yes, more info is needed... all the basics eg Mac, PC or Linux? Source media format? Project settings? Render settings? Which OFX you are having trouble with? Where are you adding the OFX? etc etc etc.
Basically, just try to image you are asking on a forum where people can't actually see your machine or anything that you are doing and then list as much of that missing info as you can think of so that they can try to replicate the issue.
Let's have a return to the glory days, when press releases for new versions included text like "...with over 300 new features and improvements that professional editors and colorists have asked for."

Peter Chamberlain

Blackmagic Design

Re: Open FX setting wont show up when rendering

PostThu Dec 09, 2021 1:35 am

Chioke, please refrain from shouting (all caps)
DaVinci Resolve Product Manager

Return to DaVinci Resolve