Audio sometimes just stops on the colour tab

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

dave4443

Audio sometimes just stops on the colour tab

PostWed Dec 08, 2021 5:22 pm

I've always had this in Resolve since I started using it, sometimes the audio just stops working on the colour tab, and I have no idea how to get it working again until one day it is randomly on again until the next time it decides to stop.

Anyone know what causes this?

dave4443

Re: Audio sometimes just stops on the colour tab

PostWed Dec 08, 2021 6:55 pm

Anyone else ever experience this?
Closing Davinci and re opening it starts the audio again, so it's confusing as to why it stops in the first place

Andy Mees

Re: Audio sometimes just stops on the colour tab

PostWed Dec 08, 2021 7:12 pm

dave4443 wrote:I've always had this in Resolve since I started using it

What version was that Dave? You've a fair number of posts so I'm guessing it may be a while ago.
dave4443 wrote:sometimes the audio just stops working on the colour tab, and I have no idea how to get it working again until one day it is randomly on again until the next time it decides to stop.

I've been lucky enough not to have experienced that, but I do get inconsistent behaviour that I can only assume is specific to my machine. What are your system / software / hardware specs?
Let's have a return to the glory days, when press releases for new versions included text like "...with over 300 new features and improvements that professional editors and colorists have asked for."

Return to DaVinci Resolve