Fusion Effects on the Edit tab

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Rezzimx

Fusion Effects on the Edit tab

PostSun Jan 23, 2022 12:20 pm

Hi Davinci. Now I created a text animation in Fusion, then went to the Edit tab and played it back. The first playback shows not 60 frames, but only 40 frames. It's like the first playback is calculating something. Then when I play it the second time, it shows 60 frames. That's how it works, ok, no problem.
But when I drag the same animation (from Effects>Effects) to Text+ Then, firstly, the first playback shows less frames (25 frames) in my viewer, and secondly even the second playback shows 25 frames.
It turns out that the second way is more convenient, but at the moment it's just not optimized?
I would like to know if there are any plans to optimize the effects? I mean the problem I described?
i7-9700k 4.3GHz, 32GB RAM, SSD 1TB M.2, SSD 512GB M.2, GTX 1650(4GB), G24F 2 (1920x1080, 23.8", 165 Hz).
Windows 10 x64 Pro (Last Update), NVIDIA Driver Studio (Last Update), DaVinci Resolve FREE (Last Update).

Return to DaVinci Resolve