DeliveryPage: Error clear filter

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Saskia

DeliveryPage: Error clear filter

PostMon Jan 24, 2022 4:32 pm

Hello all,
I work with DaVinci 17.4.3 and want to export a video clip with Fusion Animation. For this I select the corresponding part with In and Out points, go to the Deliver Page and have a gray cursor there. Also the Add to Render Cue button is grayed out. When I select a saved preset, the program gives me the following error message:
2022-01-24 BMD Error Message clear filters.png
2022-01-24 BMD Error Message clear filters.png (15.43 KiB) Viewed 768 times

My video of desire is on V2, all other tracks are visible. When I move the cursor over the timeline in the Deliver Page, the clips on V1 are shown to me in black. When I watch the same video in the Media Page, it is not, but I see the video as I edited it.
I thought the program may have choked, restarted the program - the error is still there - I restarted my computer - the error remains.
Does anyone here have any tips for me on what I could try, similar behavior also already observed and solutions or other helpful things?
I am looking forward to your answers.
Kind regards
System: Windows 10
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor
RAM: 32GB Riplaws DDR4-3200 16 Dual Kit
Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Vision D-P ATX AM 4
GPU: AORUS GeForce RTX 3080 MASTER 320bit 10GB
Storage: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 4TB
Samsung SSD 980 PRO 500 GB

panos_mts

Re: DeliveryPage: Error clear filter

PostMon Jan 24, 2022 4:55 pm

Did you try to clear the clip filter by selecting All Clips?
ClipFilter.png
ClipFilter.png (15.41 KiB) Viewed 751 times

Saskia

Re: DeliveryPage: Error clear filter

PostTue Jan 25, 2022 8:02 am

Hello Panos,
Thanks for your quick reply.
Yesterday I didn't have the opportunity to change anything in the Clips button - I didn't even see the small thumbnails from the clips between the timeline and the viewer.
Today I started my day with new ideas, wanted to copy the sequence, copy the Project, etc., but I didn't need to do that anymore, because when I tried to output the same clip today, it worked without any problems.
Still, I'd be interested to know what the problem was. Are such errors programmed/not programmed or why does a function in DaVinci work one day and not the next, although hardware and software have not changed? Or is it up to me? Does DaVinci want to be restarted every 2 hours?
I know my questions are probably hard to answer (since it's often the mix of user and application), however it's hard to google DaVinci errors since everyone's behavior is different and there are no unique error codes. I work with the program daily and am often afraid that the next day, for some unknown reason, my work is gone. Do you have any ideas besides regular backups?

OFFTOPIC: In my project I also work with markers and name them accordingly with notes for cutting etc.. Yesterday the personalized names of the markers were gone and I had about 58 markers in my timeline from marker 1 to marker 58. This was also very annoying for me and I wonder how to save markers. Is there any way to export them and also import them back to DaVinci? Again, my question: does anyone know what this is due to and can give me a workaround for this?

I thank you in advance for answers.

Have a great day!
System: Windows 10
CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core Processor
RAM: 32GB Riplaws DDR4-3200 16 Dual Kit
Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Vision D-P ATX AM 4
GPU: AORUS GeForce RTX 3080 MASTER 320bit 10GB
Storage: Samsung SSD 860 EVO 4TB
Samsung SSD 980 PRO 500 GB

Return to DaVinci Resolve