Need Resolve lite 9

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Passant

Need Resolve lite 9

PostTue Nov 19, 2013 3:45 pm

Hi there,

I try the brand new 10 lite version, and, unfotunately, it does't work fine on my mybook pro mid 2011 (corei7, 8gb Ram).
i was sure I've got a copy of the 9 lite installer but I can find it, so if people here have this dmg, please send me a copy (via wetransfer.com for example) at didier.marc.martinez@free.Fr

regards

Rohit Gupta

Blackmagic Design

Re: Need Resolve lite 9

PostWed Nov 20, 2013 9:15 am

Passant wrote:Hi there,

I try the brand new 10 lite version, and, unfotunately, it does't work fine on my mybook pro mid 2011 (corei7, 8gb Ram).
i was sure I've got a copy of the 9 lite installer but I can find it, so if people here have this dmg, please send me a copy (via wetransfer.com for example) at didier.marc.martinez@free.Fr

regards

Which mode of the Macbook Pro do you have? Can you give screen size and resolution, GPU and GPU RAM details?

If V10 is not working, it's unlikely V9 will work.
Rohit Gupta

DaVinci Resolve Software Development
Blackmagic Design

Passant

PostWed Nov 20, 2013 5:44 pm

Tanks for your answer,

I do not have my macbook here but, it is a quadcore i7, ati gc, 1600*900 screen with 8gb ram. I used to work with résolve 9 lite since 3 month and it was very well working. I can launch the 10 lite but after a few seconds, the macbook is very warm, the soft still ok but the vidéo does not refresh.

Passant

PostFri Nov 22, 2013 11:49 pm

I do not need anymore the 9 lite.
Perhaps this post could help another people, i install gfx card status allowing to force the macbook tu use either integrated or dedicated graphic card. Forcing the dedicated gc allow me to work perfectly with the 10 lite version.

Return to DaVinci Resolve