Need help > Still crashing with blue screen

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Evo_Sniper

Need help > Still crashing with blue screen

PostTue Feb 15, 2022 8:14 pm

Hi, unfortunately I am experiencing continuous crash problems. I am getting several errors from the windows blue screen. This happens randomly: for example when importing a video track, or as soon as I start editing.

I am attaching the system information and the Davinci Resolve log to you. I tried to update windows, fix compatibility, start as administrator, do memory tests and so on, but I can't understand what the problem is, or what kind of setting I have to do in order to edit.

It is not the first time this has happened to me, 2/3 months ago the same thing happened to me, but with a windows update the problem was no longer present. Now the problem has come back. Could you give me some indication? Thanks in advance.
Attachments
DaVinci-Resolve-logs-20220215-155021.zip
(127.06 KiB) Downloaded 18 times
system info.zip
(121.38 KiB) Downloaded 19 times

Jim Simon

Re: Need help > Still crashing with blue screen

PostWed Feb 16, 2022 4:43 pm

The most common 'cause' of BOSD is a bad driver or failing hardware. Software is more often just a trigger and not the actual cause.

You'll have to wait for staff to read the logs. In the meantime, maybe check all your drivers and do some stress testing on hardware. Also, remove any overclocking.
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.
You NEED a calibrated (non-computer) display.

Evo_Sniper

Re: Need help > Still crashing with blue screen

PostThu Feb 24, 2022 9:57 am

Jim Simon wrote:The most common 'cause' of BOSD is a bad driver or failing hardware. Software is more often just a trigger and not the actual cause.

You'll have to wait for staff to read the logs. In the meantime, maybe check all your drivers and do some stress testing on hardware. Also, remove any overclocking.

__

Hi, thx,.. in order i will wait some help, anyway i have already removed the OC and cecked all drivers that looks update now, but problem still there :(

Return to DaVinci Resolve