Font animations and downloads

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Vlad Stefan

Font animations and downloads

PostSat Mar 12, 2022 1:42 am

Good afternoon everyone,

I was wondering where exactly I could get more fonts for Davinci Resolve 17. The default ones are pretty tame and uninteresting, and up above i've linked the font that I would be looking for, something like the Impact font but a little bit more round and fat, with a coloured outline (black in this case).

Second question would be the following, if you follow the youtube link i've posted you will see how that title has been edited. When it comes into view, it kind of zooms in and seems to bounce forward before setting in, how would it be possible to achieve that? Keyframe zooms or something?

Video in question, go to timestamp 0:55

If you guys have any ideas, please do share, thank you guys in advance for your patience.

EDIT: Video doesn't seem to work, if it doesn't fix itself, you can look up "Minecraft but it's raining anvils on 100 players" by a youtuber named Enardo. Timestamp is still 0:55
Attachments
Enardo text.png
Enardo text.png (149.17 KiB) Viewed 1135 times

Jim Simon

Re: Font animations and downloads

PostSat Mar 12, 2022 3:57 pm

I do a Search for 'Free Fonts" and choose what I like, then install to the system.

For title animations, Fusion is your best approach.

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/produc ... ning#books
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.
You NEED a calibrated (non-computer) display.

Vlad Stefan

Re: Font animations and downloads

PostSun Mar 13, 2022 5:42 am

Jim Simon wrote:I do a Search for 'Free Fonts" and choose what I like, then install to the system.

For title animations, Fusion is your best approach.

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/produc ... ning#books

Thank you mate, I appreciate the help.

Return to DaVinci Resolve