Davinci Resole Lite Problems: HELP!

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

shawnslaught

Davinci Resole Lite Problems: HELP!

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 1:08 am

Hey. I've just downloaded Davinci Resolve lite and it doesn't seem to be working correctly. Or maybe I downloaded the wrong version?

I've watched plenty of tutorials on youtube and what i have is not what they are showing. It is not showing any of the "tabs" at the bottom, I can basically just import video, put it in the media pool but that's it, there aren't many more options.

I did just download it and I'm completely new to it so maybe I'm missing something. If you've encountered this or know what I'm doing wrong please help me out.

Thanks

Peter Chamberlain

Blackmagic Design

Re: Davinci Resole Lite Problems: HELP!

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 4:09 am

Hi Shawn, to help, please detail your OS, the computer type, CPU, RAM, GPU type, GPU ram, monitor etc etc.
Basically everything about your system so someone can access how you are in this state... and which version of Lite?

thanks
Peter
DaVinci Resolve Product Manager

shawnslaught

PostThu Dec 05, 2013 7:56 am

Thank you.

MacBook Pro 13- inch, mid 2010, OS X 10.9

Processor: 2.66 GHz intel core 2 duo

Memory: 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB

If there is a version that supports my OS please point me in the right direction. Thanks again.

Peter Chamberlain

Blackmagic Design

PostThu Dec 05, 2013 9:22 am

Hi, your system is not suitable for Resolve. There is insufficient memory, GPU performance and memory, and the screen size is too small.

There is a configuration guide at the top of the post production section that lists the minimum requirement.

Sorry I can't help

Peter
DaVinci Resolve Product Manager

Return to DaVinci Resolve