Help exporting project with "missing media"?

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

glucca1

Help exporting project with "missing media"?

PostTue May 17, 2022 12:02 am

Hello!

I'm going to be honest, I'm just a highschool student trying to export his last assignment ever, ive used davinci pro like 4 times before, so I'm not particularly sure what I'm doing. Im using version 16.2.7.010.

I started a project where I re-used some videos from a couple of months back, it seems ive kind of deleted said videos however as it appears as missing media? Even though it works just fine in playback. When I tried exporting the project, it only exported the first 4 seconds (right up to the first "missing media"). I assumed the missing media was the problem, so I tried hitting a bunch of right-click options on that clip to see if anything worked and it went from being missing media to being normal media, however when I try to export again it only exports the first 4 seconds like before? As I said before, it appeared as missing media in the media pool and on the timeline, but in playback it appeared as normal media. Is there any way I can export this full project? Thanks in anticipation!

Return to DaVinci Resolve