DR Fusion for MoGraph Questions

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

skoorbatse

DR Fusion for MoGraph Questions

PostMon Sep 26, 2022 6:33 pm

Hi all,

I've decide to make the full jump to Fusion for mograph. Hopefully I never have to see an AE precomp for as long as I live! But I've couple quick questions that i'm wondering if there are quick answers to.

1) What is the best way to put Fusion comp inside another? For instance I've made a motion title that I want to put inside another comp. I can't seem to drag it in from the media pool. Is there a easy way to do this short of doing a RIP of the fusion comp and re-importing that?

2) Is there a way to re use a modifier setting on multiple nodes. For instance, say I have 5 nodes and i want them to all have roughly the same modifier perturb seetings, rather than doing so on each, can I "publish" and then point the other 4 nodes to the first one?

3) What is the actualy difference betwen shake and perturb in their default settings.

Return to DaVinci Resolve