Resolve 18.1 Image Seq - Timeline MediaManage

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Steve Swisz

Resolve 18.1 Image Seq - Timeline MediaManage

PostFri Dec 02, 2022 1:09 am

We have some VFX EXRs that contain more than one additional, each of these image sequences contains a slate to identify the shot and other source info.
This single SLATE .exr file does not have the same additional channels in it, and I want to media manage these clips and remove the first from all the clips quickly and easily.
I used the mark in on source clip in the media page, then created a Timeline and enabled use Selected Mark In/Out. The timeline is created and, it reflects that the first frame was removed from all clips, I choose media manage and tried every single option:
Selected Timeline Clips, Copy: Used Media, regardless of the options I setup that First Frame of the IMAGE Seq is carried over to the new Directory.

If this is indeed a bug that others are seeing, hopefully support can fix this in the next release.

Return to DaVinci Resolve