Intel Arc A770 Support

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Rhysepewpew

Intel Arc A770 Support

PostThu Jan 12, 2023 1:23 pm

Hello all,

Just bought a A770 video card but Resolve just wont open. I did manage to get it open one but unable to get it to run as the video card was not recognized.
Tried reinstalling but no luck.
Is there something I'm missing?
Is the A770 supported?

Thanks.
BMPCC OG. Panasonic HC-VX1. Resolve Studio. Speed Editor
Lots of computers, screens and hammers.

Ellory Yu

Re: Intel Arc A770 Support

PostThu Jan 12, 2023 2:43 pm

I don’t believe this gpu card is supported at all. Did you try downloading the NVidia studio drivers?
URSA Mini Pro 4.6K G2, Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 6K, Panasonic GH5
PC Workstation Core I7 64Gb, 2 x AMD R9 390X 8Gb, Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Mini Monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Resolve Studio 18, BM Micro Panel & Speed Editor

roger.magnusson

PostThu Jan 12, 2023 4:47 pm

It's an Intel GPU. Unfortunately Nvidia drivers won't do anything.

Hopefully they can at least add OpenCL support for this GPU in Resolve but I haven't seen any reports of it working in Resolve yet.

Rhysepewpew

PostFri Jan 13, 2023 1:30 am

Hmmmm, wonder if Intel then is refering to their laptop solutions.
https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en ... tners.html
Don't see why it would make much difference seeing as I'm also using a 12th Gen Intel CPU.
If so then that web page is a little misleading.
Fingers very, very crossed it works.

Ellory Yu

PostFri Jan 13, 2023 6:09 am

roger.magnusson wrote:It's an Intel GPU. Unfortunately Nvidia drivers won't do anything.

If I understand the spec said it has an NVidea co-processor so just trying to suggest something. If it won’t work then forget NVidia drivers.
PC Workstation Core I7 64Gb, 2 x AMD R9 390X 8Gb, Blackmagic Design DeckLink 4K Mini Monitor, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Resolve Studio 18, BM Micro Panel & Speed Editor

roger.magnusson

PostFri Jan 13, 2023 6:31 am

Rhysepewpew wrote:Hmmmm, wonder if Intel then is refering to their laptop solutions.
Don't see why it would make much difference seeing as I'm also using a 12th Gen Intel CPU.

Researching it now, the Intel Arc should be supported in DaVinci Resolve now. Just to check, you're using the latest version of Resolve and the latest version of the Arc drivers? If you can start Resolve and at least get to the Project Manager screen, press Control + , (that's a comma) to get to the Preferences. Find the "Memory and GPU" tab under "System" and take a screenshot.

Rhysepewpew

PostFri Jan 13, 2023 6:40 am

roger.magnusson wrote:
Rhysepewpew wrote:Hmmmm, wonder if Intel then is refering to their laptop solutions.

Researching it now, the Intel Arc should be supported in DaVinci Resolve now. Just to check, you're using the latest version of Resolve and the latest version of the Arc drivers? If you can start Resolve and at least get to the Project Manager screen, press Control + , (that's a comma) to get to the Preferences. Find the "Memory and GPU" tab under "System" and take a screenshot.

Thanks. Yes, it was a fresh install last night for both the latest drivers and Resolve. I've had this issue before with Resolve 17 however it fixed itself somehow.
I was running a GTX 1080 before I'm wondering if removing the Nvidia drivers has broken something. Resolve wants to open and run, however the loading screen comes up and then closes.
OBS Studio also dosen't recognise it. When I removed the Nvidia drivers, opencl broke. Wonder if there's something deeper is broken. Some DLL files. Just not sure where or how to fix it.
I have a ticket open with Blackmagic Support and also Intel.

Rhysepewpew

PostFri Jan 13, 2023 6:54 am

Rhysepewpew wrote:
roger.magnusson wrote:

Thanks. Yes, it was a fresh install last night for both the latest drivers and Resolve. I've had this issue before with Resolve 17 however it fixed itself somehow.
I was running a GTX 1080 before I'm wondering if removing the Nvidia drivers has broken something. Resolve wants to open and run, however the loading screen comes up and then closes.
OBS Studio also dosen't recognise it. When I removed the Nvidia drivers, opencl broke. Wonder if there's something deeper is broken. Some DLL files. Just not sure where or how to fix it.
I have a ticket open with Blackmagic Support and also Intel.

*update* Ok OBS works, I just hadn't updated it on this PC. Uninstalled Resolve. Downloading fresh zip right now.

Rhysepewpew

PostFri Jan 13, 2023 7:22 am

Well got as far as the 'Memory and GPU selection'
Says: "Intel ARC A770- Memory 0-Type Intergrated-Main Display GPU. Unknown not Supported"
Hmmmmm :shock:
nothtere.png
GPU
nothtere.png (45.78 KiB) Viewed 5614 times

roger.magnusson

PostFri Jan 13, 2023 7:27 am

Normally the dropdown next to "GPU processing mode" should contain at least the OpenCL option. So like you said, OpenCL looks broken in your system somehow.

Rhysepewpew

PostSat Jan 14, 2023 12:43 am

Hmmmm I really don't know what could be broken.
As far as I can tell it should just work. Nothing is wrong with opencl. All the DDL's are there.
GPUZ says something very different for opencl support.
gpuza770.gif
noopencl
gpuza770.gif (26.15 KiB) Viewed 5484 times

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostSat Jan 14, 2023 12:57 am

I ordered a couple of ASRock Arc A380's from Newegg last year, to be able to test Resolve with Arc GPUs.

But neither A380 would even POST in multiple Windows PCs. I tried to get RMA replacements from ASRock, and they said to bug Newegg. Newegg initially processed the RMA's but then said they couldn't get any more A380's, so just refunded the purchase.

So I currently have no way to test Arc support. But the dev team says they should work. Resolve 18 is supposed to support Arc. You'll want to ensure you have up to date Intel drivers. Of course, Intel has been changing the Arc drivers at a rapid clip to fix various issues, so perhaps some drivers work with Resolve and some don't. Wouldn't hurt to try some different versions.
Dwaine Maggart
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Support

Rhysepewpew

PostSat Jan 14, 2023 1:09 am

Dwaine Maggart wrote:I ordered a couple of ASRock Arc A380's from Newegg last year, to be able to test Resolve with Arc GPUs.

But neither A380 would even POST in multiple Windows PCs. I tried to get RMA replacements from ASRock, and they said to bug Newegg. Newegg initially processed the RMA's but then said they couldn't get any more A380's, so just refunded the purchase.

So I currently have no way to test Arc support. But the dev team says they should work. Resolve 18 is supposed to support Arc. You'll want to ensure you have up to date Intel drivers. Of course, Intel has been changing the Arc drivers at a rapid clip to fix various issues, so perhaps some drivers work with Resolve and some don't. Wouldn't hurt to try some different versions.

Hi Dwaine,

I just tried the Intel® Graphics Beta Driver 31.0.101.3975. The 'stable' release is 31.0.101.4032.
There could be something broken. I have Resolve Studio, should I try the free version? Strange I can't select CPU rendering.

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostSat Jan 14, 2023 1:12 am

You can try free Resolve, but I would not expect that to work any differently in this regard.

Anybody else using Arc GPUS?
Dwaine Maggart

Ellory Yu

PostSat Jan 14, 2023 1:18 am

Is this even a viable gpu card say in comparison with one that can really work efficiently with DVR even in 4K UHD or is it pretty much an entry level card like a 3060 or less that’s not worth bothering? I’m asking because I am looking to upgrade my older GPUs.

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostSat Jan 14, 2023 1:19 am

I've ordered an Intel Limited Edition A770 card. Supposed to be here Tuesday. Once I have that in hand, I'll let you know if I can get it working with Resolve.
Dwaine Maggart

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostSat Jan 14, 2023 1:22 am

@Ellory: It's $350 with 16GB of VRAM. If it works, that's a pretty decent price. Non-Intel cards even a bit cheaper, but I didn't feel like trying another ASRock card. :)
Dwaine Maggart

Rhysepewpew

PostSat Jan 14, 2023 1:24 am

Hmm yup same problem. It can see the GPU but it is unsupported.
Very strange. I really don't want to reinstall Windows 11.

Nick2021

PostSat Jan 14, 2023 4:33 am

Intel last year showed Arc working with Resolve

If you go back to I think release 17.42 of Resolve it included a feature that only works on the Arc cards.

The thing should work unless Intel broke something in the drivers in between but considering there seem to be fairly recent videos on YT of people testing the thing in Resolve that would be strange.

Have you installed all the Intel Arc software? Have you gone to the driver assistance page and had it check?

Ellory Yu

PostSat Jan 14, 2023 4:34 am

Dwaine Maggart wrote:@Ellory: It's $350 with 16GB of VRAM. If it works, that's a pretty decent price. Non-Intel cards even a bit cheaper, but I didn't feel like trying another ASRock card. :)

I agree. Got to see how well it does heavy NR, optical flow, and many nodes with effects. If it does well then that’s a jackpot.

Rhysepewpew

PostSat Jan 14, 2023 5:04 am

Dwaine Maggart wrote:I've ordered an Intel Limited Edition A770 card. Supposed to be here Tuesday. Once I have that in hand, I'll let you know if I can get it working with Resolve.

Cool Dwaine, thanks.
I dunno, I have this dread feeling my GPU may be faulty.
Wouldn't be the first time.

Rhysepewpew

PostSat Jan 14, 2023 5:10 am

Ok so all the drivers and junk are up to date. I did a full removal of Nvidia/Intel drivers in safe mode.
Got a good benchmark from userbenchmark.
Just played some Cyberpunk 2077, seemed fine on low raytraced.
(scratches head)Maybe, maybe Intel really have broken something in their drivers or firmware.
(shrugs)

Rhysepewpew

PostSat Jan 14, 2023 5:36 am

Installed 17.4.2 just to test. I get the crash panel.
That's something I guess.
1742.png
crashed
1742.png (166.99 KiB) Viewed 5309 times

Ellory Yu

PostSat Jan 14, 2023 5:49 am

@Dwaine: Will DVR Studio be able to utilize dual Arc A770 gpu and how will it use the VRams - as 16Gb only or as combine 32gb from the dual cards?

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostSat Jan 14, 2023 7:26 am

If it works at all, multiple cards will work. VRAM is NEVER additive. If you have 2 16GB cards of any type, you have 16GB of VRAM.
Dwaine Maggart

Ellory Yu

PostSat Jan 14, 2023 2:48 pm

Dwaine Maggart wrote:If it works at all, multiple cards will work. VRAM is NEVER additive. If you have 2 16GB cards of any type, you have 16GB of VRAM.

So with multiple gpu cards, how does Resolve take advantage of them and the VRAM? Will both cards VRAM be utilized? Is there any documentation where I can read about how DVR Studio utilizes multiple GPUs so I can understand how best to utilize them? Thanks.

roger.magnusson

PostSat Jan 14, 2023 2:55 pm

Yes, in simplified terms you can think of it as each card receiving every other frame. Therefore it doesn't increase the maxium available VRAM for a specific frame. Nowadays dual cards are mostly helpful with things like noise reduction where the latency of copying the data to each card is worth it because the operation itself is much more time-consuming.

Ellory Yu

PostSun Jan 15, 2023 9:10 am

roger.magnusson wrote:Yes, in simplified terms you can think of it as each card receiving every other frame. Therefore it doesn't increase the maxium available VRAM for a specific frame.

That makes sense. Since each card is receiving every other frame, then it is more efficient in processing frames in the case each frame can fit into the each cards VRAM capacity, right? In a dual gpu, frame processing can be as much as 2x faster than a single gpu card with more vram. Is this a good assumption?

roger.magnusson

PostSun Jan 15, 2023 9:43 am

Only in best case scenarios for the slowest operations, like noise reduction. For operations that are already fast you won't see that kind of gain as it takes time to copy data to the GPU:s.

Uli Plank

PostSun Jan 15, 2023 10:26 am

When I tested an eGPU, some temporal filters like NR gained about 80%. The rest was all over the place, even 0% for some.
I’m aware that Thunderbolt can be a bottleneck, but you can’t expect 100% gain at all.
Now that the cat #19 is out of the bag, test it as much as you can and use the subforum.

Studio 18.6.6, MacOS 13.6.6, 2017 iMac, 32 GB, Radeon Pro 580
MacBook M1 Pro, 16 GPU cores, 32 GB RAM and iPhone 15 Pro
Speed Editor, UltraStudio Monitor 3G

Rhysepewpew

PostMon Jan 16, 2023 5:23 am

Just got some news this morning from New Magic that provide support locally.
"We've had our documents updated here and confirmed that the 7 series of Intel ARC GPU's are indeed supported by DaVinci Resolve and DaVinci Resolve Studio."

I may remove it from my main PC and try it in my work one.

Rhysepewpew

PostMon Jan 16, 2023 6:52 am

Ok just did a Furmark test on OpenGL

1440p - https://gpuscore.top/furmark/show.php?id=885396
1080p - https://gpuscore.top/furmark/show.php?id=885399

So I guess OpenGL is working in some instances.

(confused face)

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostWed Jan 18, 2023 6:16 am

I got the Intel Arc A770 card today.

I'd recommend that anyone using Xeon CPU's not get this, because I can't get the card to POST on 2 different systems with Xeon CPUs.

So I put it in my AMD test machine, which is an ASUS P9X79 Pro mobo with an Intel i7-3990K 3.2GHz 6 core CPU. A very capable machine in it's day. It's well past it's day. Running Windows Pro 10 21H2.

Aside from a weird issue where the Windows desktop is larger than the 1920x1080 display, so the outer edges are off the screen, making the Task bar almost not seen, and my HP display has no sizing controls to try and counteract the issue, it seems to work.

I have the latest ARC Control panel installed, and using driver 31.0.101.4032.

And Resolve 18.1.1 Studio (happens to be what's on the system) seems to like it, and works.

Performance however, is terrible. 1 blur node on an HD H.264 clip on an HD timeline, does not get realtime 24 FPS playback. Gets about 18 FPS.

Here's what's likely the deal with that. Intel strongly recommends, in fact almost demands, that you enable resizable BAR support in the BIOS to get proper performance from the card:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en ... phics.html

Unless you have a relatively recent motherboard and CPU (Intel 10th gen or later, or Ryzen 5 or later), you are not going to have that option. This 2012 mobo and 3rd gen i7 certainly don't.

But even without BAR, Resolve works with it on my system.

Rhys hasn't provided ANY info about his system that I see except his previous GPU version, so no idea whether his system has resizable BAR support or not. But the fact he was using a GTX 1070 card previously makes me suspect his system likely does not have that support. But aside from that, it still seems like Resolve should work with the A770, if he has the same driver as I do.

But for anyone with an older system lacking resizable BAR support, I'd absolutely NOT get an ARC GPU, as tempting as the price is.
Dwaine Maggart

Rhysepewpew

PostWed Jan 18, 2023 8:56 am

Hi Dwaine,

I actualy have a 12th gen 12700KF and ASUS PRIME Z690-P WIFI D4 motherboard.
Resizable BAR is on, legacy support disabled as per Intel's instructions.
Latest BIOS installed.
I'm about to go through some instructions sent to me from New Magic Australia for a Resolve wipe and clean install. I'll see if that works.

Rhysepewpew

PostWed Jan 18, 2023 9:49 am

Rhysepewpew wrote:Hi Dwaine,

I actualy have a 12th gen 12700KF and ASUS PRIME Z690-P WIFI D4 motherboard.
Resizable BAR is on, legacy support disabled as per Intel's instructions.
Latest BIOS installed.
I'm about to go through some instructions sent to me from New Magic Australia for a Resolve wipe and clean install. I'll see if that works.

Well poo. Clean install of everything (tried it all before) still won't chooch.
Sadge. Dunno.

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostWed Jan 18, 2023 11:43 pm

You're using the Intel 31.0.101.4032 driver?

Please send the following info, in case it sheds a clue:

In a File Explorer window, go to:

C:\Program Files\Blackmagic Design\DaVinci Resolve

and run CaptureLogs

This will place a Resolve log file named similar to this on your Windows desktop: DaVinci-Resolve-logs-20181228_140434.zip (You may not see the .zip extension if your system is set to hide known extensions).

Then open Windows System Information and do a File - Save (Not a File Export), which will generate a .NFO file.

Place both those files on a file sharing site and provide links to the files here.

If you are a new Forum user, you may not be allowed to post URLs. If this happens, just put a space near the front of the URL, so the system doesn't think it's a URL.
Dwaine Maggart

Rhysepewpew

PostThu Jan 19, 2023 4:04 am

Yes everything is up to date. Latest everything, triple checked.
I gave all that info to:
Brendan Miller
Technical Support
New Magic Australia

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RB9aPD ... share_link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mpCUuz ... share_link

Intel have been no help so far from my side of things. I read that some for some people disabling resizable bar fixes somethings. Countering everything Intel says. I'm going to try that when I get home.

bluemanta

PostThu Jan 19, 2023 4:14 am

Rhysepewpew wrote:Yes everything is up to date. Latest everything, triple checked.
I gave all that info to:
Brendan Miller
Technical Support
New Magic Australia

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1RB9aPD ... share_link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mpCUuz ... share_link

Intel have been no help so far from my side of things. I read that some for some people disabling resizable bar fixes somethings. Countering everything Intel says. I'm going to try that when I get home.

I just installed Resolve 18 on a brand new built PC with W11 Pro

I'm using the integrated UHD 770 in i7 12700 with driver version 31.0.101.4032 and it works fine.

did you try to uninstall the drivers completely, restart and re-install?
Thanks,

Eyal Kattan

MOBO:ASRock Steel Legend Z690
CPU: Intel i7 12700
GPU: NVIDIA RTX 3060 12GB
RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200
DRV1-OS: Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 1TB
DRV2-CACHE: Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 2TB
DRV3-MAIN: 3x SAMSUNG 870 EVO 2TB (RAID5)

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostThu Jan 19, 2023 5:07 am

Interesting. Resolve sees there's an Intel ARC A770 GPU, but it's not reporting the driver version, it can't detect how much VRAM is available, and it says there is no OpenCL support.

The NFO shows the proper driver version.

Might be something to the idea of disabling BAR, since my system doesn't have that, and is working.
Dwaine Maggart

Rhysepewpew

PostThu Jan 19, 2023 7:02 am

Nope, no luck with it turned off.
I'm still very confused why OpenCL wouldn't be working.
Backing everything up just incase an OS reinstall is needed.
I should remove the A770 and try it on my work PC tomorrow. If that shows no OpenCL, has to be faulty card. Maybe......

Robert Niessner

PostThu Jan 19, 2023 9:21 am

There is also a newer beta driver: Graphics Beta Driver 31.0.101.4034

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en ... loads.html

But reading the release notes does not give much hope for your case.

BTW, for your Asus board - have you also used the Intel ME update tool before the BIOS update?
Before BIOS update, please download Intel ME update tool from ASUS support site, and update ME firmware to Version 16.1.25.2020v2 to ensure optimized system settings."

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/0 ... 0WIFI%20D4

https://www.asus.com/motherboards-compo ... -P-WIFI-D4
Saying "Thx for help!" is not a crime.
--------------------------------
Robert Niessner
LAUFBILDkommission
Graz / Austria
Blackmagic Camera Blog (German):
http://laufbildkommission.wordpress.com

Read the blog in English via Google Translate:
http://tinyurl.com/pjf6a3m

Rhysepewpew

PostThu Jan 19, 2023 9:45 am

Robert Niessner wrote:There is also a newer beta driver: Graphics Beta Driver 31.0.101.4034

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en ... loads.html

But reading the release notes does not give much hope for your case.

BTW, for your Asus board - have you also used the Intel ME update tool before the BIOS update?
Before BIOS update, please download Intel ME update tool from ASUS support site, and update ME firmware to Version 16.1.25.2020v2 to ensure optimized system settings."

https://dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/0 ... 0WIFI%20D4

https://www.asus.com/motherboards-compo ... -P-WIFI-D4

Sorry to say, not luck with the new driver. Tried it soon as was released.
Intel ME is up to date.
Thanks!

Rhysepewpew

PostThu Jan 19, 2023 9:59 am

Ok I just slapped a desperation card in:
1050.png
noopencl
1050.png (41.22 KiB) Viewed 4257 times

No OpenCL marked on this card either.
I think my Windows 11 is borked.

Robert Niessner

PostThu Jan 19, 2023 12:02 pm

I also found this from another Arc 770 user with a similar problem and Magix Vegas:
https://www.vegascreativesoftware.info/ ... g--138861/

It was mentioned to uninstall gfx drivers via DDU with offline internet so Windows can't interfere and then reinstalling the Intel driver.

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/di ... nload.html
Robert Niessner
LAUFBILDkommission
Graz / Austria

Ellory Yu

PostThu Jan 19, 2023 7:54 pm

I don’t think this gpu is made for the industry we are discussing here. My understanding is this is a gpu for business computing (I.e. stock markets, cryptocurrencies) that needs a bit of gpu boost for business processing, presentations, and demanding business graphing and analytics software that cpu alone can’t handle. Also poise for gaming apps catering to home consumers. In the case of an NLE and software like Resolve, are we trying to put a square peg into a round hole?

mpetech

PostThu Jan 19, 2023 8:12 pm

Ellory Yu wrote:I don’t think this gpu is made for the industry we are discussing here. My understanding is this is a gpu for business computing (I.e. stock markets, cryptocurrencies) that needs a bit of gpu boost for business processing, presentations, and demanding business graphing and analytics software that cpu alone can’t handle. Also poise for gaming apps catering to home consumers. In the case of an NLE and software like Resolve, are we trying to put a square peg into a round hole?

That is not true. There is nothing inherent in the Arc design to limit it to "business" and "gaming". If it has compute cores, which it does, you can use it for Resolve assuming it supports OpenCL, CUDA or Metal. It supports OpenCL and has been tested to be comparable to Nvidia 3060.

I mean the RTX cards are marketed for gamers and nothing prevents them from being used for AI, business or content creation.

https://www.pugetsystems.com/labs/artic ... view-2376/

Rhysepewpew

PostThu Jan 19, 2023 11:22 pm

Ok, so installed on my older 7th GEN Intel system at work.
opencl2ndpc.gif
opencl2ndpc.gif (24.37 KiB) Viewed 3972 times

So it would seem the whole time OpenCL on my main PC is broken.
I may need to reinstall Windows 11 as the online guide to fix don't work.

Ellory Yu

PostThu Jan 19, 2023 11:42 pm

mpetech wrote:
Ellory Yu wrote:I don’t think this gpu is made for the industry we are discussing here. My understanding is this is a gpu for business computing (I.e. stock markets, cryptocurrencies) that needs a bit of gpu boost for business processing, presentations, and demanding business graphing and analytics software that cpu alone can’t handle. Also poise for gaming apps catering to home consumers. In the case of an NLE and software like Resolve, are we trying to put a square peg into a round hole?

That is not true. There is nothing inherent in the Arc design to limit it to "business" and "gaming". If it has compute cores, which it does, you can use it for Resolve assuming it supports OpenCL, CUDA or Metal. It supports OpenCL and has been tested to be comparable to Nvidia 3060.

I mean the RTX cards are marketed for gamers and nothing prevents them from being used for AI, business or content creation.

https://www.pugetsystems.com/labs/artic ... view-2376/

Well, reading the Puget article , that is a good thing then. I hope it does become a decent enough gpu card at a low price. If nothing else, it can grab some market shares from AMD and NVidia giving them something to do with their price points.

Robert Niessner

PostFri Jan 20, 2023 7:39 am

I did compare your GPU-Z screenshots and there is one interesting thing:
The screenshot from your main system where OpenCL is not recognized it says 4096 shaders, while the for the other system where it works says 512 shaders. And the bus interface on the non working is PCIe 4.0 and on the working it is PCIe 3.0

The ARC 770 does have 4096 FP32 shaders and 512 XMX compute units.

So I wonder if this gives a hint for finding the reason for your issue.
Robert Niessner
LAUFBILDkommission
Graz / Austria

Rhysepewpew

PostFri Jan 20, 2023 8:27 am

Hi everyone.
So I don’t know how but installing the Nvidia drivers, safe mode DDU uninstall Nvidia then install A770+driver looks like fixed it.
openclworksnow.gif
openclworksnow.gif (26.27 KiB) Viewed 3795 times

workings.png
workings.png (27.59 KiB) Viewed 3795 times

I'll do some testing and stuff over the weekend.

Thanks to all for the help and support.
Next

Return to DaVinci Resolve