Feedback for Davinci Resolve/ Possible Bugs?

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Navman

Feedback for Davinci Resolve/ Possible Bugs?

PostTue Feb 07, 2023 6:46 am

1. I can’t use blade and/or similar tools when the preview video is full screen on one monitor and the timeline takes up the full screen or a portion of another.

2. Dialogue leveler audio clips don’t play sound in some areas. It's almost as if the software can't render the full audio with this effect during playback.

3.When I export a QuickTime file, I can export a BUS 1 channel containing all tracks and everything is in sync. Now, If I export the BUS 1 channel and those same tracks separately, when I bring it into DR again or Logic, it shows that the individual audio tracks are not in sync by 4-5ms.

Feedback/Suggestions:
1. Have the Fairlight sound library automatically update every time an audio file is added to the linked folder/database it pulls the sounds from.

2. Whenever I go to the "Dynamic zoom", it reverts the clip to its very original state. Instead I think this "original state" should be a mode that can be turned on and off. For example, I'd like to be able to adjust the zoom parameters and actually see what it's doing as I am doing it, without having to go back to the "transform mode" (Ref attached image to see which part I am talking about.)
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-02-06 at 10.44.38 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-02-06 at 10.44.38 PM.png (64.49 KiB) Viewed 181 times

Jim Simon

Re: Feedback for Davinci Resolve/ Possible Bugs?

PostWed Feb 08, 2023 4:00 pm

Ideally, threads should be restricted to one issue. This helps keep the conversation on topic for both current and future readers.

Additionally, there is a separate forum for Feature Requests.

viewforum.php?f=33

Best practice is to search first, to see if someone already asked. If not, post one idea per thread with a very brief description of the idea in the thread's title.
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.
You NEED a calibrated (non-computer) display.

Return to DaVinci Resolve