Questions about slideshow using loader

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

PhotoBugAZ

Questions about slideshow using loader

PostSat Apr 01, 2023 7:12 pm

For a video, I want a slideshow at the very beginning. Initially I was just adding all my photo JPGs into the media library and dropping about twenty into the timeline at the very beginning with some simple zoom and transition effects. But about 38 minutes into the video with the initial slideshow and additional images inserted frequently I ran into the dreaded message indicating the video memory is full.

Now I’m trying to do the same thing using the loader node in Fusion. I’m new to Fusion, but learning. I’ve been able to load an image and add the transition, zoom, etc. in the timeline. I assume I could do the same with the other images but it’s cumbersome. Is there a way I could load all of them im one fusion script and handle the transitions, ect, there, or do I need to do what I’ve done for each individual image?

Second question: when rendering the final video, does it include the images in the final rendered video, or do I need to always keep the folder of images with the rendered video?
Thanks

Return to DaVinci Resolve