What is FusionScript services for Fusion Studio ?

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

AlexXA

What is FusionScript services for Fusion Studio ?

PostMon Aug 21, 2023 7:01 pm

Today, the situation that I had already encountered a few weeks ago was repeated. When working on the Color tab, the program hung, hanging that "terrible blue circle". In Windows Task Manager I see two lines:
DaVinci Resolve Studio Not Responding 0.1% CPU
FusionScript Services for Fusion Studio 0.0% cpu
The only way out is to restart the program.

I didn't even go to the Fusion tab. This happened today when trying to change the Saturation. Last time - when trying to use Color Boost. Unfortunately, I cannot find a pattern. The problem arises spontaneously every time. Last time - twice in a row. Support could not reproduce it and the issue remained unclosed
R9-5950X, 128 Gb, RTX-A4000, 16 gb, WIN10

AlexXA

Re: What is FusionScript services for Fusion Studio ?

PostMon Aug 21, 2023 7:17 pm

There seems to be a pattern. The program hung again with similar symptoms. This time when trying to use curves. Color Warper was also tied to this node. Upstream in the tree was a color stabilizer. I used the color warper a bit, turning off the eyedropper in the viewport. Successfully, but later encountered a new problem.
R9-5950X, 128 Gb, RTX-A4000, 16 gb, WIN10

Jim Simon

PostWed Aug 23, 2023 10:39 pm

Give the FAQ a good read. It goes over some troubleshooting steps, as well as what information to post if those fail.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=90190
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.
You NEED a calibrated (non-computer) display.

Steve Alexander

PostWed Aug 23, 2023 10:46 pm

AlexXA wrote:There seems to be a pattern. The program hung again with similar symptoms. This time when trying to use curves. Color Warper was also tied to this node. Upstream in the tree was a color stabilizer. I used the color warper a bit, turning off the eyedropper in the viewport. Successfully, but later encountered a new problem.

So, do you have the color stabilizer and color warper engaged in this new issue (even though the eye dropper is disabled)? Maybe you are tripping on another variation of the same problem. I hope BMD can figure this one out.
aka Barkinmadd
Resolve Studio 19.0b3 | Fusion Studio 19.0b3 | Win 11 Pro (22H2) | i9-7940x, P4000 (536.96, 8GB VRAM), 64GB RAM, M.2 boot, SSD scratch, RAID10 data | (laptop) 16" MacBook Pro M1 MAX, 32 GPU cores, 64 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD, Sonoma 14.5

Return to DaVinci Resolve