Davinci Control surface and dongle disconnect during work

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Tahir Moosa

Davinci Control surface and dongle disconnect during work

PostWed Mar 05, 2014 3:36 pm

Hi,

We have supermicro certified system with the all the certified hardware/components which we bought 4-5 months back and we are continuously facing the subject problem.
We tried multiple workstations (HPZ800, HPZ820, and also an i7) and windows OS versions with updated services packs and patches as well as all the BMD driver versions and Davinci resolve versions since Resolve v9.1.6, But problem is still there.
The error of disconnecting panels is less frequent in Windows 7 64bit.
We tried to seek support form the local dealer as well as did a post before regarding this but seems like there is no one there to help the customer from BMD.

Anyhow trying again might i get luck and get the solution rather reply with a complete answer or solution.

find below the system config and i am also attaching the Davinci LOG and screen shots.

Supermicro system
Resolve 10.1
Windows 8.1
Desktop Video 9.x
Davinci Control Surface (directly connected to cpu, no adapter or extension cable connected at all)
Cubix 4 desktop with GTX 690
Red Rocket
Attachments
Log.zip
Log
(860.69 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
Dongle.JPG
Dongle Error
Dongle.JPG (784.34 KiB) Viewed 1128 times
BlueScreen.JPG
Blue Screen
BlueScreen.JPG (750.56 KiB) Viewed 1128 times