Micro Panel - Temp and Tint in HDR Tools

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

mywald

Micro Panel - Temp and Tint in HDR Tools

PostFri Mar 29, 2024 8:15 am

When using the micro panel it controls the wheels whether in the Primary section or the HDR section depending on which you've opened. The Log-button on the panel binds to only the log wheels, which is fine since they don't exist in an HDR-version (as far as I understand). The "offset" button on the panel however, does not bind to the primaries - activating that while having the HDR section open, it perfectly fits in while allowing to control the global wheel in HDR. So far, everything is fine.

BUT I think this one is wrong: HDR section open, offset button pressed. Now I want the left and middle ring to control the temp and tint in the HDR section. But i find those rings still to be attached to the primary section. That small detail renders the micro panel very unhandy to work with the HDR tools.

Can someone with experience help here? Is that a bug? Can I reconfigure in some manner? Is this a feature request to support or am I totally wrong with this demand and the current behavior is the only plausible implementation?

Thank you!

Return to DaVinci Resolve