Can't save project

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Btrang

Can't save project

PostFri Apr 26, 2024 7:18 pm

Resolve 18.0.1

I cannot seem to save my project by either ctrl s nor save as; I've tried existing fixes like unselecting everything in Fairlight (bug) and switching projects to no avail.

Reynaud Venter

Re: Can't save project

PostSat Apr 27, 2024 5:17 pm

Assuming Windows 10?

Can you please update to most recent 18.6.6 release and comfirm the issue is still present.

Any change creating a new Timeline and then switching back to save the Timeline?
⟦ Mac Pro 7,1 Rack ⊕ 16-core 3.2GHz ⊕ 32GB RAM ⊕ Radeon 580X • Resolve Studio 19.0 • macOS 14.4.1 ⟧
⟦ Fairlight Studio Console ⊕ Fairlight Audio Accelerator ⊕ Merging Hapi • Anubis • Ravenna CoreAudio VAD ⟧

Btrang

Re: Can't save project

PostSat Apr 27, 2024 9:33 pm

Reynaud Venter wrote:Assuming Windows 10?

Can you please update to most recent 18.6.6 release and comfirm the issue is still present.

Any change creating a new Timeline and then switching back to save the Timeline?

Yes, Windows 10.
Switching and adding timelines did not allow me to save.

I ended up exporting the timeline and importing it into a new project. I will update Resolve and hopefully not have the issue again. Thank you for the reply.

Return to DaVinci Resolve