DaVinci Resolve on Linux - Install issues

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Martin Schitter

Re: DaVinci Resolve on Linux - Install issues

PostWed Jul 12, 2017 10:53 pm

Aaron Willman wrote:but now i have no audio. :?

yes -- it's really hard to understand, why BMD didn't fix this very annoying and trivial solvable deficiency within 100 days since the announcement or five interim beta releases and a minor release update of the 'stable' product? :(

Aaron Willman

PostWed Jul 12, 2017 11:40 pm

Martin Schitter wrote:
yes -- it's really hard to understand, why BMD didn't fix this very annoying and trivial solvable deficiency within 100 days since the announcement or five interim beta releases and a minor release update of the 'stable' product? :(

One of the BMD mods told me that on linux, audio doesn't work without a proprietary piece of hardware. This doesn't explain why i did have audio before i installed some other apps, and why my other NLEs also don't have audio.
"wot's oll this, then?"

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostFri Jul 14, 2017 10:14 am

One of the BMD mods told me that on linux, audio doesn't work without a proprietary piece of hardware. This doesn't explain why i did have audio before i installed some other apps, and why my other NLEs also don't have audio.

No matter how annoying it is, it's true. In order for Linux audio to work with Resolve, a DeckLink is required, which is something I got myself in order to be able to properly use and test the software. I initially wanted to run it on Ubuntu Studio, which is much better behaved for AV work, but cross-platform project loading made all my color corrections fly out the window and the project itself became very unstable.

If I could have my AMD proprietary drivers working on Fedora, that would definitely be the OS I'd be running Resolve on as an alternative. But AMD is slacking big time on that & their drivers only have the advantage of OpenCL, which is the only OpenCL Resolve & Fusion recognize. In everything else, the AMD drivers under-perform tremendously compared to MESA. Not to mention that the AMD DKMS has serious issues with other kernels than the ultra slow 3.10 CentOS one.

The "funny" thing is that I noticed Fedora 26, even during its beta, was (and is) much more reliable for A/V work than CentOS. However, I have the AMD drivers issue, which can't recognize the Wayland platform of Fedora (which is the next step after the X11).

Regarding the other NLEs, I did notice the same audio issues with them also, except KDEnlive. That's about the only one that produces sound normally. However, you'll need the RPM Fusion repository to install that.

Adelson Munhoz

PostSat Jul 15, 2017 5:12 pm

I used Vassilis' walkthrough and I got Davinci 12.5.6 working on Centos 7.
I have tested with 14 beta 5 and it works too

Addionally, as I have a Blackmagic Intensity card, the audio is also working.

In general it is way faster than the Windows version on the same machine.

But I have a big problem in both versions, regarding DNxHR and DNxHD files. Davinci crashes on opening or rendering in these formats, in any resolution (HD or UHD) or container (mxf and mov).

Is anyone experiencing this issue?

The machine I tested:
CPU AMD FX-8150
Motherboard M5A97 Pro
32GB RAM
GPU Nvidia GTX 760 (it has CUDA 3.0 support)

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostSat Jul 15, 2017 8:37 pm

Adelson Munhoz wrote:But I have a big problem in both versions, regarding DNxHR and DNxHD files. Davinci crashes on opening or rendering in these formats, in any resolution (HD or UHD) or container (mxf and mov).

Is anyone experiencing this issue?

Same here. I have a crash when rendering them, so I can't test them while reading.

Adelson Munhoz

PostSat Jul 15, 2017 9:58 pm

Same here. I have a crash when rendering them, so I can't test them while reading.

Hi Vassilis. Here's a link of a small Quicktime in DNxHD FullHD for you (or anyone) test:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1KOw_8dGMjZVZQdEtMeXVqd28/view?usp=sharing

It's a strange issue because:

1 - The Davinci Resolve for Windows in the same machine works fine with this file (so it's not hardware related)
2 - I have tested with Ubuntu and with another Video Card from AMD - same problem

Maybe it is due to the BMD's Avid Codec implementation in Linux

Martin Schitter

PostSun Jul 16, 2017 3:24 pm

Adelson Munhoz wrote:But I have a big problem in both versions, regarding DNxHR and DNxHD files. Davinci crashes on opening or rendering in these formats, in any resolution (HD or UHD) or container (mxf and mov).
The machine I tested:
CPU AMD FX-8150

i think, the DNxXX libs resp. binaries used by davinci are using processor related optimizations, which often do not work on non-intel CPUs or very old intel-CPUs...

this troubles are well known from the windows platform.

but the situation for linux may be even worse, because BMD seems to ignore any bug reports and feature requests from linux users -- or does anyone of you got the impression, that at at least one single issue of all the bugs and reasonable feature requests articulated here in this particular thread got fixed by BMD over the last few months? :(

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostSun Jul 16, 2017 3:32 pm

Adelson Munhoz wrote:Hi Vassilis. Here's a link of a small Quicktime in DNxHD FullHD for you (or anyone) test:

Maybe it is due to the BMD's Avid Codec implementation in Linux

Hello to you too, Adelson!

I tried your video on my nVidia system. It loaded correctly, scrubbed correctly, but crashed on playback (actually, it froze Davinci). That's on my Ubuntu system, as I'm re-setting up the CentOS after I was trying to fix a deficiency in the drivers there.

Also, the video plays perfectly outside of Resolve.

Adelson Munhoz

PostSun Jul 16, 2017 6:49 pm

I found this thread about a similar issue:

http://forum.blackmagicdesign.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=39949&p=260830

Despite it refers to the windows version, it has some interesting points:

Dwaine Maggart - BMD wrote
We don't test or support Resolve with AMD CPUs.

The OP had an old AMD CPU (Phenom II 965) which lacks of the SSSE3 set of instructions that might be the problem.

Adam Simmons wrote
Looking at that other thread and going by the CPU you state over there your CPU doesn't support SSSE3 as it's too old. Your CPU is from 2009 and SSSE3 wasn't introduced into AMD CPU's until 2011

For him the issue was solved by changing the processor:
Dariusz Żurawski (OP) wrote
For me only working fix was to change Phenom to i7.

In my case, my CPU is not that old, and it has indeed SSE3, SSSE3 and SSE4 sets of instructions.

But, since BMD does not support AMD CPUs, that might be the problem's origin.

@Vassilis Kontodimas: which CPU are you using?

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostMon Jul 17, 2017 12:40 am

which CPU are you using?

Intel Core i7 / 6-core 970 @ 3.2GHz. Definitely not a fresh out of the box, but decent one still.

chrisrandall

PostMon Jul 17, 2017 5:55 am

Regarding crashing rendering of dxhd, have you tried changing render speed from Maximum to perhaps 50 and see if it helps. Then testing higher speeds to the point it crashes.

Adelson Munhoz

PostMon Jul 17, 2017 11:18 am

have you tried changing render speed from Maximum to perhaps 50 and see if it helps

Hi Chris,

in my case it does not even open DNxHD files. Just touching them in the Media Page or even exhibiting icons, DaVinci crashes

Adelson Munhoz

PostMon Jul 17, 2017 12:36 pm

Vassilis Kontodimas wrote
Intel Core i7 / 6-core 970 @ 3.2GHz.

Well so it seems not to be a AMD vs Intel issue. The problem arises in both platforms.

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostMon Jul 17, 2017 4:39 pm

Adelson Munhoz wrote:
Vassilis Kontodimas wrote
Intel Core i7 / 6-core 970 @ 3.2GHz.

Well so it seems not to be a AMD vs Intel issue. The problem arises in both platforms.

Ok, I switched completely my CentOS to Ubuntu Studio and several changes took place.
Your video plays normally and it does not crash - timeline or not. Still haven't created cache on that format. But I do lose all my gradings on every save. No idea if it is some sort of dependency missing or something else. No crashes though.

The reason I'm indeed trying Ubuntu Studio is that my SSD now reads 423MB/sec, which is more than double than it did on my CentOS. Not to mention that my AMD GPU works as -ahem- intended (for the most part, but much better than CentOS).

I'll try to export the EDL from that project and into a new one and see if I get the same issues. I'll also test the cache format you asked.

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostMon Jul 17, 2017 7:27 pm

Update
I ran it on Ubuntu Studio and discovered something interesting:

The initial database set by Resolve appears to have some vulnerabilities, thus creating issues with projects. Some of them used to crash on load, gradings were lost, color panel would come up black (needed a refresh from the settings) and project settings would @ times shift.

Workaround
I created a new disk database on my Video Drive (or general where there is no permissions issue). Imported the previously exported (or EDL'd, that can work too) project there and voila.
  • All grading returned to normal and now saves as it's supposed to
  • The window in the color correction tab is no longer black and works normally at any selection in the project settings
  • All DXhd cache renders and plays back without a glitch
Interesting, no?

Needless to say that the system now is blazing fast, no comparison to CentOS. Not by a long shot.

Przemek Jeske

PostThu Jul 20, 2017 9:27 am

@Vassilis : glad to here Ubuntu Studio worked well for you. On my end I solved quite a bit of hassles by installing latest kernel on Centos 7 (currently I'm on 4.12 and Nvidia 381.22). Works like a charm - super stable, detects my Wacom tablet correctly (which is the main reason I was not satisfied with the old, stock 3.10 provided with Centos).
http://elrepo.org/tiki/kernel-ml

While I'm still disappointed by the lack of audio in Resolve on Linux, I'm thinking about giving the latest beta a try. But first I'd prefer to get rid of 12.5 that I have on my system. Is there some kind of uninstaller (script etc) for it? Can't find such thing anywhere, but I prefer to mae sure before manually deleting things and possibly leaving some cruft behind ;) .

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostThu Jul 20, 2017 1:56 pm

Przemek Jeske wrote:@Vassilis : glad to here Ubuntu Studio worked well for you. On my end I solved quite a bit of hassles by installing latest kernel on Centos 7 (currently I'm on 4.12 and Nvidia 381.22). Works like a charm - super stable, detects my Wacom tablet correctly (which is the main reason I was not satisfied with the old, stock 3.10 provided with Centos).
http://elrepo.org/tiki/kernel-ml

While I'm still disappointed by the lack of audio in Resolve on Linux, I'm thinking about giving the latest beta a try. But first I'd prefer to get rid of 12.5 that I have on my system. Is there some kind of uninstaller (script etc) for it? Can't find such thing anywhere, but I prefer to mae sure before manually deleting things and possibly leaving some cruft behind ;) .

Basically that's what I did with CentOS, though primarily to increase the system speed as I discovered after looking up online. However, AMD's AMDGPU-PRO drivers don't support anything beyond the 3.10 Kernel, so I was left out in the cold. Makes me wish I had gone for the 1070 instead of the RX480. It just happened that the spline/masking speed on Fusion was by far superior on my oldie 5870 ATI than it was on my 580GTX. Live and learn, I guess.

On the Resolve 14 beta, basically you don't need to worry about conflicts as everything is replaced. But, if it makes you feel better:
Code: Select all
cd /opt
sudo rm -R resolve

Everything is installed in that folder and the rest is just symbolic links that are immediately replaced when you install the 14 beta. Likewise when downgrading back to 12.5.

The 14b5 is also extremely stable, but it still has some audio issues when keyframing volume & panning and its transitions rarely work at the moment. Also, jumping from keyframe-to-keyframe on audio may bring some display bugs and won't jump correctly. However, besides the faulty audio transitions, the audio keyframes work correctly.

For the no-audio part, if you have an HDMI monitor/TV that can support lower refresh rates (such as for films on the 24fps/25fps), then I'd recommend you try the Decklink Mini Monitor. The reason is that it's vital for your project to sync (or double the refresh rate of your project), or you'll be getting a lot of pops due to lack of synchronicity.

Hope that helps!

Martin Schitter

PostThu Jul 20, 2017 3:32 pm

Vassilis Kontodimas wrote:
cd /opt
sudo rm -R resolve

Everything is installed in that folder...

that's unfortunately not true! :(
especially the panel-drivers and some usb-hotplug configurations are spread over you whole system...
it's just very hard to recognize -- and even harder to revert...

resolves linux installation process is really one of most ugly ones around...

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostThu Jul 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Martin Schitter wrote:
Vassilis Kontodimas wrote:
cd /opt
sudo rm -R resolve

Everything is installed in that folder...

that's unfortunately not true! :(
especially the panel-drivers and some usb-hotplug configurations are spread over you whole system...
it's just very hard to recognize -- and even harder to revert...

resolves linux installation process is really one of most ugly ones around...

Truth is I don't have that many plugged in material, besides my Decklink card. So I can't tell for the rest to be honest. The program itself is pretty much gathered up at one spot, as far as I see on my system.

Martin Schitter

PostThu Jul 20, 2017 10:20 pm

Vassilis Kontodimas wrote:Truth is I don't have that many plugged in material, besides my Decklink card. So I can't tell for the rest to be honest.

those of us preferring debian, ubuntu or mint, are well aware about this installation outside of /opt-tree, because the resolve installer tries to install libraries at /usr/lib64 and that's indeed triggering on of the few significant incompatibilities between different linux distributions. debian based distributions utilize slightly different multiarch library paths. that's how i stumbled for the first time over this particular issue.

but that's just a minor problem, which can be solved easily, if BMD is willing to solve bugs and improve their linux installation process.

but in general it's really nice, if applications use some kind of installation process, which doesn't show this kind of deficiencies hidden behind a few layers of indirection. this would also open much more simple and convenient uninstall options.

Vassilis Kontodimas wrote:The program itself is pretty much gathered up at one spot, as far as I see on my system.

yes -- but i also do not like this one-spot-strategy so much. it doesn't look like a nice unix/multiuser setup to me. it reminds me of more simple operating systems, if all data is stored at one central place instead of utilizing the users home directories.

and the way this is handled by resolve in particular also violates the Filesystem Hierarchy Standard (FHS), which requires for /opt, that files do not change in normal operation, otherwise they have to be installed into /var/opt.

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostFri Jul 21, 2017 1:33 pm

Martin Schitter wrote:but that's just a minor problem, which can be solved easily, if BMD is willing to solve bugs and improve their linux installation process.

but in general it's really nice, if applications use some kind of installation process, which doesn't show this kind of deficiencies hidden behind a few layers of indirection. this would also open much more simple and convenient uninstall options.

I totally agree with what you are saying. Personally, I am "wedded" to both Ubuntu Studio and Fedora. I have the former on both my workstations and the latter on my laptop. On the former there are the few symbolic links required, which I haven't encountered in Fusion or Houdini, but the latter doesn't need them (since it's RHEL). However, Fedora is quite stubborn to get its OpenCL & Cuda seen by applications. Which is a bit of a bummer.

Martin Schitter wrote:and the way this is handled by resolve in particular also violates the Filesystem Hierarchy Standard (FHS), which requires for /opt, that files do not change in normal operation, otherwise they have to be installed into /var/opt.

That would explain my initial Ubuntu Studio issues. I would save a project, but when I'd reload it, it would lose all grading or -even worse- the sliders/curves would jump all over the place, going well off limits and making Resolve very unstable. That was... resolved (no pun intended) the moment I created a new database on a different drive with sufficient user permissions. Ever since, everything started working beautifully and the program became rock solid. With its bugs of course, now mainly tied to audio issues.

Also, thank you for explaining the hierarchies and the /var/opt as opposed to /opt. I learned something new. :-)

Chris Kenny

PostSun Jul 23, 2017 7:08 am

Here's a weird one.

With iMac Pro and a new Mac Pro on the way, we're trying to shift back to being an entirely *nix shop (Linux and macOS). Windows 10 has been accumulating new quirky behaviors with Resolve monthly, it seems, including some playback issues that really shouldn't exist on hardware of the class we're running. So, I moved our Supermicro 7048GR-TR from Windows to Linux today.

We've got several Resolve Studio installs, and use a standalone Postgres install hosted on an Ubuntu server for our shared project database. As of this morning, we were still running Postgres 8.4, and Resolve on Linux (on CentOS from BMD's ISO) crashed with no error message (app just disappeared) when trying to connect.

Speculating that Linux just wanted something newer (installing CentOS from BMD's ISO gets you 9.2.18), I upgraded Postgres on our server all the way to 9.6. Mac and Windows Resolve connected just fine to 9.6... Linux Resolve still crashed.

Since Linux resolve could connect to its locally hosted Postgres database, version incompatibility was still my leading theory. I fired up a virtual machine running Ubuntu Server and did an install of the first 9.2 release I could easily find a package for, which happened to be 9.2.21. Linux Resolve still crashed.

Finally, I fired up another Ubuntu Server VM, and compiled 9.2.18 from source there — the exact version Linux Resolve 12.5.6 was working with locally. That worked. I imported all our data and everything seems fine, on all three platforms.

So, I've got a solution now, it's just odd that Linux Resolve is so much pickier about Postgres versions.
DI Workflow, Nice Dissolve
http://nicedissolve.com

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostSun Jul 23, 2017 1:17 pm

Chris Kenny wrote:Finally, I fired up another Ubuntu Server VM, and compiled 9.2.18 from source there — the exact version Linux Resolve 12.5.6 was working with locally. That worked. I imported all our data and everything seems fine, on all three platforms.

So, I've got a solution now, it's just odd that Linux Resolve is so much pickier about Postgres versions.

I second that. The way Resolve handles databases still needs some refining.

Though I had little trouble on CentOS, aside from the old Kernel's slow speed that needed an urgent update (though I hit AMDGPU-PROs limitations there, as it doesn't support anything other than stock) it ran normally there. But... that system was excruciatingly slow on CentOS.

So, I switched the system to Ubuntu Studio. Reloaded a project. No gradings. Lots of crashes. That was a permission based issue on its disk database (I didn't go through the process of setting up Postgres on my Ubuntu File Server as I'm the only one currently using Resolve as a test run for later bigger deployment). Once the permissions were set by initiating a new database, then voila, everything became rock solid.

Generally, the Linux install process needs a bit of work. Otherwise, the program is really amazing, fast and incredibly stable on the Linux platform.

Adam Brown

PostMon Jul 24, 2017 9:17 am

I read that a DeckLink card is required to resolve the audio issues in Linux. But what about users who want to run Davinci Resolve on a Linux Laptop? I don't know if the shuttle provides any solutions? But on the other hand, I am not keen on having to carry another piece of hardware, if on the road. It is one more thing to loose, get damaged etc. What solutions are available? I would gladly pay money for any solution that does not depend on me carrying around another piece of hardware.

Kris Limbach

PostTue Jul 25, 2017 3:48 pm

I always encounter the same problem installing, i get the message no OpenCL detected.. on a linux mint desktop computer with radeon rx 480 card.. is it maybe this card wont be compatible with resolve?

i got opencl-headers installed.. not sure if there are other dependencies that are missing...
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-07-25_17-41-06.png
Screenshot_2017-07-25_17-41-06.png (42.02 KiB) Viewed 197922 times

Daniel Tufvesson

PostThu Jul 27, 2017 5:16 am

Trying to get beta 6 running but I'm getting this error on my console. No logs are created. What does it mean? Anyone else with the same problem? License issues? Tried moving the dongle around but no change.
resolve: AppConfig.cpp:147: void AppConfig::LoadAllSiteInfo(): Assertion `m_SiteEnabledIdx > 0' failed.

EDIT: Never mind. I found the solution. This happens when you have a corrupt or, in my case, missing config.dat
Last edited by Daniel Tufvesson on Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shoot - BMCC | BMPCC | BMPCC4K | BMVA | GH5
Edit - Resolve Studio 18.1 | Debian Linux 12 | i7-3930K CPU | X79 MB | 32GB RAM | GTX1080 GPU | Speed Editor
Monitor - Decklink SDI, SDI Duo, SDI 4K, Intensity Pro
danieltufvesson.com/makeresolvedeb

Kris Limbach

PostFri Jul 28, 2017 12:36 pm

now with the new beta i encounter this problem on manjaro linux, any ideas or is this info in any way helpful?

/opt/resolve/bin/resolve
ActCCMessage Already in Table: Code= 2282, Mode=  0, Level=  0, CmdKey= 8, Option= 0
ActCCMessage Already in Table: Code= c005, Mode= 13, Level=  1, CmdKey= -1, Option= 0
ActCCMessage Already in Table: Code= c006, Mode= 13, Level=  1, CmdKey= -1, Option= 0
ActCCMessage Already in Table: Code= c007, Mode= 13, Level=  1, CmdKey= -1, Option= 0
log4cxx: No appender could be found for logger (UI).
log4cxx: Please initialize the log4cxx system properly.
QSocketNotifier: Can only be used with threads started with QThread
New connection received.
Connection is closed.
14.0b (#051)
Main thread starts: F9386A40
*** Error in `/opt/resolve/bin/resolve': corrupted double-linked list: 0x000000000d437bd0 ***
======= Backtrace: =========
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(+0x72bdd)[0x7f87e0f46bdd]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(+0x792ec)[0x7f87e0f4d2ec]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(+0x7973a)[0x7f87e0f4d73a]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(+0x7ad78)[0x7f87e0f4ed78]
/opt/resolve/libs/libArriRawSDK.so.5.3(+0x137a30f)[0x7f87e645630f]
/opt/resolve/libs/libArriRawSDK.so.5.3(+0x131dd97)[0x7f87e63f9d97]
/opt/resolve/libs/libArriRawSDK.so.5.3(+0x13409ec)[0x7f87e641c9ec]
/usr/lib/libc.so.6(__cxa_finalize+0x92)[0x7f87e0f0a8a2]
/opt/resolve/libs/libArriRawSDK.so.5.3(+0xacde6)[0x7f87e5188de6]
======= Memory map: ========
00400000-0af8d000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 133218                             /opt/resolve/bin/resolve
0b18d000-0b487000 rw-p 0ab8d000 08:01 133218                             /opt/resolve/bin/resolve
0b487000-0b896000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
0c543000-0fede000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0                                  [heap]
c00200000-1000000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
304da00000-304da26000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 133720                         /opt/resolve/libs/libpq.so.5
304da26000-304dc25000 ---p 00026000 08:01 133720                         /opt/resolve/libs/libpq.so.5
304dc25000-304dc28000 rw-p 00025000 08:01 133720                         /opt/resolve/libs/libpq.so.5
7f86d8000000-7f86d8310000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86d8310000-7f86dc000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86dcf33000-7f86dee6f000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 133738                     /opt/resolve/libs/libFairlightPage.so
7f86dee6f000-7f86df06f000 ---p 01f3c000 08:01 133738                     /opt/resolve/libs/libFairlightPage.so
7f86df06f000-7f86df1e1000 rw-p 01f3c000 08:01 133738                     /opt/resolve/libs/libFairlightPage.so
7f86df1e1000-7f86e0000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86e0000000-7f86e0310000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86e0310000-7f86e4000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86e47f9000-7f86e47fa000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86e47fa000-7f86e4ffa000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86e4ffa000-7f86e4ffb000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86e4ffb000-7f86e57fb000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86e57fb000-7f86e57fc000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86e57fc000-7f86e5ffc000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86e5ffc000-7f86e5ffd000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86e5ffd000-7f86e67fd000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86e67fd000-7f86e67fe000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86e67fe000-7f86e6ffe000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86e6ffe000-7f86e6fff000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86e6fff000-7f86e77ff000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86e77ff000-7f86e7800000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86e7800000-7f86e8000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86e8000000-7f86e9365000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86e9365000-7f86ec000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86ec000000-7f86ec675000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86ec675000-7f86f0000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86f0000000-7f86f0021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86f0021000-7f86f4000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86f4000000-7f86f4021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86f4021000-7f86f8000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86f8000000-7f86f8021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86f8021000-7f86fc000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86fc000000-7f86fc021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f86fc021000-7f8700000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8700000000-7f8700021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8700021000-7f8704000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8704000000-7f8704021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8704021000-7f8708000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8708000000-7f8708021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8708021000-7f870c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f870c000000-7f870c021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f870c021000-7f8710000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87107f9000-7f87107fa000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87107fa000-7f8710ffa000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8710ffa000-7f8710ffb000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8710ffb000-7f87117fb000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87117fb000-7f87117fc000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87117fc000-7f8711ffc000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8711ffc000-7f8711ffd000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8711ffd000-7f87127fd000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87127fd000-7f87127fe000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87127fe000-7f8712ffe000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8712ffe000-7f8712fff000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8712fff000-7f87137ff000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87137ff000-7f8713800000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8713800000-7f8714000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8714000000-7f8714021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8714021000-7f8718000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8718000000-7f8718021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8718021000-7f871c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f871c000000-7f871c021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f871c021000-7f8720000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8720000000-7f8720021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8720021000-7f8724000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8724000000-7f8724021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8724021000-7f8728000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87287f9000-7f87287fa000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87287fa000-7f8728ffa000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8728ffa000-7f8728ffb000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8728ffb000-7f87297fb000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87297fb000-7f87297fc000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87297fc000-7f8729ffc000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8729ffc000-7f8729ffd000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8729ffd000-7f872a7fd000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f872a7fd000-7f872a7fe000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f872a7fe000-7f872affe000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f872affe000-7f872afff000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f872afff000-7f872b7ff000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f872b7ff000-7f872b800000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f872b800000-7f872c000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f872c000000-7f872c021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f872c021000-7f8730000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8730000000-7f8730021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8730021000-7f8734000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8734000000-7f8734021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8734021000-7f8738000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8738000000-7f8738021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8738021000-7f873c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f873c000000-7f873c021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f873c021000-7f8740000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8740000000-7f8740021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8740021000-7f8744000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8744000000-7f8744021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8744021000-7f8748000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8748000000-7f8748021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8748021000-7f874c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f874c000000-7f874c021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f874c021000-7f8750000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8750000000-7f8750021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8750021000-7f8754000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8754000000-7f8754021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8754021000-7f8758000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8758000000-7f8758021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8758021000-7f875c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f875c000000-7f875c021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f875c021000-7f8760000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8760264000-7f876029f000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 133757                     /opt/resolve/libs/libsoxr.so.0
7f876029f000-7f876049f000 ---p 0003b000 08:01 133757                     /opt/resolve/libs/libsoxr.so.0
7f876049f000-7f87604a1000 rw-p 0003b000 08:01 133757                     /opt/resolve/libs/libsoxr.so.0
7f87604a1000-7f87607f9000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87607f9000-7f87607fa000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87607fa000-7f8760ffa000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8760ffa000-7f8760ffb000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8760ffb000-7f87617fb000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87617fb000-7f87617fc000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87617fc000-7f8761ffc000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8761ffc000-7f8761ffd000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8761ffd000-7f87627fd000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87627fd000-7f87627fe000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87627fe000-7f8762ffe000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8762ffe000-7f8762fff000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8762fff000-7f87637ff000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87637ff000-7f8763800000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8763800000-7f8764000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8764000000-7f8764021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8764021000-7f8768000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87680c0000-7f87680d0000 rw-s 11e387000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87680d0000-7f87680e0000 rw-s 11e377000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87680e0000-7f87680e8000 rw-s 11e36f000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87680e8000-7f8768108000 rw-s 11e02f000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f8768108000-7f8768128000 rw-s 11de0f000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f8768128000-7f8768138000 rw-s 11d3ff000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f8768138000-7f8768140000 rw-s 11d3f7000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f8768140000-7f8768142000 rw-s 111bc0000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f8768142000-7f8768144000 rw-s 1069f7000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f8768144000-7f8768244000 rw-s 11d2f7000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f8768244000-7f8768344000 rw-s 11d1f7000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f8768344000-7f876834a000 rw-s 10c45e000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f876834a000-7f8768350000 rw-s 10ac4f000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f8768350000-7f8768358000 rw-s 11d1ef000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f8768358000-7f8768360000 rw-s 11d1e7000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f8768360000-7f87683e0000 rw-s 11d167000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87683e0000-7f8768460000 rw-s 11d0e7000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f8768460000-7f87684a0000 rw-s 11d0a7000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87684a0000-7f87684e0000 rw-s 11d067000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87684e0000-7f87684e8000 rw-s 11d02f000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87684e8000-7f87684f8000 rw-s 11d01f000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87684f8000-7f87684f9000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87684f9000-7f8768539000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8768539000-7f8768559000 rw-s 11cdef000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f8768559000-7f8768579000 rw-s 11cbcf000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f8768579000-7f8768679000 rw-s 11c0bf000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f8768679000-7f8768779000 rw-s 11bfbf000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f8768779000-7f87687f9000 rw-s 11bf3f000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87687f9000-7f87687fa000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87687fa000-7f8768ffa000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8768ffa000-7f8768ffb000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8768ffb000-7f87697fb000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87697fb000-7f87697fc000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87697fc000-7f8769ffc000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8769ffc000-7f8769ffd000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8769ffd000-7f876a7fd000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f876a7fd000-7f876a7fe000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f876a7fe000-7f876affe000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f876affe000-7f876afff000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f876afff000-7f876b7ff000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f876b7ff000-7f876b800000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f876b800000-7f876c000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f876c000000-7f876c021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f876c021000-7f8770000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8770000000-7f8770021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8770021000-7f8774000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8774000000-7f8774021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8774021000-7f8778000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8778000000-7f8778021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8778021000-7f877c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f877c000000-7f877c021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f877c021000-7f8780000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8780000000-7f8780021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8780021000-7f8784000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8784000000-7f8784021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8784021000-7f8788000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8788000000-7f8788021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8788021000-7f878c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f878c000000-7f878c021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f878c021000-7f8790000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8790000000-7f8790021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8790021000-7f8794000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8794000000-7f8794021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8794021000-7f8798000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8798000000-7f8798021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f8798021000-7f879c000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f879c000000-7f879c021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f879c021000-7f87a0000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87a0000000-7f87a0022000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87a0022000-7f87a4000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87a4001000-7f87a4011000 rw-s 11c1bf000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a4011000-7f87a4019000 rw-s 1207ab000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a4019000-7f87a401b000 rw-s 10a701000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a401b000-7f87a401d000 rw-s 10c8c8000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a401d000-7f87a4023000 rw-s 10bb6d000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a4023000-7f87a4029000 rw-s 10af8b000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a4029000-7f87a4031000 rw-s 11b8ad000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a4031000-7f87a4039000 rw-s 11f6ba000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a4039000-7f87a40b9000 rw-s 11bebf000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a40b9000-7f87a40f9000 rw-s 11be7f000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a40f9000-7f87a4139000 rw-s 11be3f000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a4139000-7f87a4141000 rw-s 10bc83000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a4141000-7f87a4151000 rw-s 11f67a000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a4151000-7f87a4152000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87a4152000-7f87a4192000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87a4192000-7f87a41b2000 rw-s 11f64a000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a41b2000-7f87a41d2000 rw-s 11f42a000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a41d2000-7f87a41e2000 rw-s 10c36f000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a41e2000-7f87a41ea000 rw-s 10c456000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a41ea000-7f87a41ec000 rw-s 10cadd000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a41ec000-7f87a42ec000 rw-s 11e9ca000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a42ec000-7f87a43ec000 rw-s 12062b000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a43ec000-7f87a43f2000 rw-s 10b9c7000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a43f2000-7f87a4472000 rw-s 1205ab000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a4472000-7f87a44f2000 rw-s 12052b000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a44f2000-7f87a45f2000 rw-s 11b6bc000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87a45f2000-7f87a45f7000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 133755                     /opt/resolve/libs/libirng.so
7f87a45f7000-7f87a47f7000 ---p 00005000 08:01 133755                     /opt/resolve/libs/libirng.so
7f87a47f7000-7f87a47f9000 rw-p 00005000 08:01 133755                     /opt/resolve/libs/libirng.so
7f87a47f9000-7f87a47fa000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87a47fa000-7f87a4ffa000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87a4ffa000-7f87a4ffb000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87a4ffb000-7f87a57fb000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87a57fb000-7f87a57fc000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87a57fc000-7f87a5ffc000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87a5ffc000-7f87a5ffd000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87a5ffd000-7f87a67fd000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87a67fd000-7f87a67fe000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87a67fe000-7f87a6ffe000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87a6ffe000-7f87a6fff000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87a6fff000-7f87a77ff000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87a77ff000-7f87a7800000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87a7800000-7f87a8000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87a8000000-7f87a8021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87a8021000-7f87ac000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87ac001000-7f87ac009000 rw-s 10ac47000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87ac009000-7f87ac011000 rw-s 10cad5000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87ac011000-7f87ac051000 rw-s 1204eb000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87ac051000-7f87ac091000 rw-s 1204ab000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87ac091000-7f87ac0a1000 rw-s 109f60000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87ac0a1000-7f87ac0c1000 rw-s 10c33f000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87ac0c1000-7f87ac0e1000 rw-s 10c11f000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87ac0e1000-7f87ac1e1000 rw-s 11b5bc000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87ac1e1000-7f87ac1e2000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87ac1e2000-7f87ac9e2000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87ac9e2000-7f87ac9e3000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87ac9e3000-7f87ad1e3000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87ad1e4000-7f87ad1e6000 rw-s 10c701000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87ad1e6000-7f87ad1ee000 rw-s 109f70000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87ad1ee000-7f87ad1f6000 rw-s 10c6f9000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87ad1f6000-7f87ad1fe000 rw-s 10b5b6000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87ad1fe000-7f87ad27e000 rw-s 11b53c000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87ad27e000-7f87ad2fe000 rw-s 11b4bc000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87ad2fe000-7f87ad33e000 rw-s 110aaa000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87ad33e000-7f87ad37e000 rw-s 110a6a000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87ad37e000-7f87ad386000 rw-s 10c47e000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87ad386000-7f87ad396000 rw-s 10bb4d000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87ad396000-7f87ad3d3000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 133763                     /opt/resolve/libs/libcrxdec.so
7f87ad3d3000-7f87ad5d3000 ---p 0003d000 08:01 133763                     /opt/resolve/libs/libcrxdec.so
7f87ad5d3000-7f87ad5d5000 rw-p 0003d000 08:01 133763                     /opt/resolve/libs/libcrxdec.so
7f87ad5d5000-7f87ad655000 rw-s 1109ea000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87ad655000-7f87ad6d5000 rw-s 109ec0000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87ad6d5000-7f87ad6d6000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87ad6d6000-7f87ad716000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87ad716000-7f87ad717000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87ad717000-7f87adf17000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87adf17000-7f87adf18000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87adf18000-7f87ae718000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87ae718000-7f87ae719000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87ae719000-7f87aef19000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87aef19000-7f87aef1a000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87aef1a000-7f87af71a000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87af71a000-7f87af71b000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87af71b000-7f87aff1b000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87aff1b000-7f87aff1c000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87aff1c000-7f87b071c000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87b071c000-7f87b071d000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87b071d000-7f87b0f1d000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87b11e3000-7f87b11e4000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87b11e4000-7f87b19e4000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87b19e4000-7f87b19e5000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87b19e5000-7f87b21e5000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87b49ea000-7f87b4b2b000 rw-s 00000000 08:01 3159227                    /home/kalimerox/.cache/mesa/index
7f87b532c000-7f87b5333000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2231907                    /usr/lib/libdrm_nouveau.so.2.0.0
7f87b5333000-7f87b5532000 ---p 00007000 08:01 2231907                    /usr/lib/libdrm_nouveau.so.2.0.0
7f87b5532000-7f87b5533000 r--p 00006000 08:01 2231907                    /usr/lib/libdrm_nouveau.so.2.0.0
7f87b5533000-7f87b5534000 rw-p 00007000 08:01 2231907                    /usr/lib/libdrm_nouveau.so.2.0.0
7f87b5534000-7f87b5ef2000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2499157                    /usr/lib/xorg/modules/dri/radeonsi_dri.so
7f87b5ef2000-7f87b60f1000 ---p 009be000 08:01 2499157                    /usr/lib/xorg/modules/dri/radeonsi_dri.so
7f87b60f1000-7f87b612f000 r--p 009bd000 08:01 2499157                    /usr/lib/xorg/modules/dri/radeonsi_dri.so
7f87b612f000-7f87b613a000 rw-p 009fb000 08:01 2499157                    /usr/lib/xorg/modules/dri/radeonsi_dri.so
7f87b613a000-7f87b6331000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87b6331000-7f87b6335000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2233842                    /usr/lib/libxcb-dri2.so.0.0.0
7f87b6335000-7f87b6534000 ---p 00004000 08:01 2233842                    /usr/lib/libxcb-dri2.so.0.0.0
7f87b6534000-7f87b6535000 r--p 00003000 08:01 2233842                    /usr/lib/libxcb-dri2.so.0.0.0
7f87b6535000-7f87b6536000 rw-p 00004000 08:01 2233842                    /usr/lib/libxcb-dri2.so.0.0.0
7f87b6536000-7f87b654f000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2233844                    /usr/lib/libxcb-glx.so.0.0.0
7f87b654f000-7f87b674f000 ---p 00019000 08:01 2233844                    /usr/lib/libxcb-glx.so.0.0.0
7f87b674f000-7f87b6751000 r--p 00019000 08:01 2233844                    /usr/lib/libxcb-glx.so.0.0.0
7f87b6751000-7f87b6752000 rw-p 0001b000 08:01 2233844                    /usr/lib/libxcb-glx.so.0.0.0
7f87b6752000-7f87b6754000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2233554                    /usr/lib/libXdamage.so.1.1.0
7f87b6754000-7f87b6953000 ---p 00002000 08:01 2233554                    /usr/lib/libXdamage.so.1.1.0
7f87b6953000-7f87b6954000 r--p 00001000 08:01 2233554                    /usr/lib/libXdamage.so.1.1.0
7f87b6954000-7f87b6955000 rw-p 00002000 08:01 2233554                    /usr/lib/libXdamage.so.1.1.0
7f87b6955000-7f87b697f000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2230447                    /usr/lib/libglapi.so.0.0.0
7f87b697f000-7f87b6b7f000 ---p 0002a000 08:01 2230447                    /usr/lib/libglapi.so.0.0.0
7f87b6b7f000-7f87b6b83000 r--p 0002a000 08:01 2230447                    /usr/lib/libglapi.so.0.0.0
7f87b6b83000-7f87b6b84000 rw-p 0002e000 08:01 2230447                    /usr/lib/libglapi.so.0.0.0
7f87b6b84000-7f87b6b85000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87b6b85000-7f87b6b86000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2233864                    /usr/lib/libxshmfence.so.1.0.0
7f87b6b86000-7f87b6d86000 ---p 00001000 08:01 2233864                    /usr/lib/libxshmfence.so.1.0.0
7f87b6d86000-7f87b6d87000 r--p 00001000 08:01 2233864                    /usr/lib/libxshmfence.so.1.0.0
7f87b6d87000-7f87b6d88000 rw-p 00002000 08:01 2233864                    /usr/lib/libxshmfence.so.1.0.0
7f87b6d88000-7f87b6d8e000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2233853                    /usr/lib/libxcb-sync.so.1.0.0
7f87b6d8e000-7f87b6f8d000 ---p 00006000 08:01 2233853                    /usr/lib/libxcb-sync.so.1.0.0
7f87b6f8d000-7f87b6f8e000 r--p 00005000 08:01 2233853                    /usr/lib/libxcb-sync.so.1.0.0
7f87b6f8e000-7f87b6f8f000 rw-p 00006000 08:01 2233853                    /usr/lib/libxcb-sync.so.1.0.0
7f87b6f8f000-7f87b6f91000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2233845                    /usr/lib/libxcb-present.so.0.0.0
7f87b6f91000-7f87b7190000 ---p 00002000 08:01 2233845                    /usr/lib/libxcb-present.so.0.0.0
7f87b7190000-7f87b7191000 r--p 00001000 08:01 2233845                    /usr/lib/libxcb-present.so.0.0.0
7f87b7191000-7f87b7192000 rw-p 00002000 08:01 2233845                    /usr/lib/libxcb-present.so.0.0.0
7f87b7192000-7f87b7199000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2233855                    /usr/lib/libxcb-xfixes.so.0.0.0
7f87b7199000-7f87b7398000 ---p 00007000 08:01 2233855                    /usr/lib/libxcb-xfixes.so.0.0.0
7f87b7398000-7f87b7399000 r--p 00006000 08:01 2233855                    /usr/lib/libxcb-xfixes.so.0.0.0
7f87b7399000-7f87b739a000 rw-p 00007000 08:01 2233855                    /usr/lib/libxcb-xfixes.so.0.0.0
7f87b739a000-7f87b739c000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2233843                    /usr/lib/libxcb-dri3.so.0.0.0
7f87b739c000-7f87b759b000 ---p 00002000 08:01 2233843                    /usr/lib/libxcb-dri3.so.0.0.0
7f87b759b000-7f87b759c000 r--p 00001000 08:01 2233843                    /usr/lib/libxcb-dri3.so.0.0.0
7f87b759c000-7f87b759d000 rw-p 00002000 08:01 2233843                    /usr/lib/libxcb-dri3.so.0.0.0
7f87b759d000-7f87b760c000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2232264                    /usr/lib/libGLX_mesa.so.0.0.0
7f87b760c000-7f87b780c000 ---p 0006f000 08:01 2232264                    /usr/lib/libGLX_mesa.so.0.0.0
7f87b780c000-7f87b780f000 r--p 0006f000 08:01 2232264                    /usr/lib/libGLX_mesa.so.0.0.0
7f87b780f000-7f87b7810000 rw-p 00072000 08:01 2232264                    /usr/lib/libGLX_mesa.so.0.0.0
7f87b7810000-7f87b7950000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87b7950000-7f87b7a90000 rw-s 00000000 00:05 32047137                   /SYSV00000000 (deleted)
7f87b813d000-7f87b817d000 r--s 00000000 08:01 2897480                    /var/cache/fontconfig/f6b893a7224233d96cb72fd88691c0b4-le64.cache-7
7f87b817d000-7f87b8193000 r--s 00000000 08:01 2896605                    /var/cache/fontconfig/f349e9996a5320f6dd491cedd2b1f964-le64.cache-7
7f87b81ca000-7f87b81d0000 rw-s 110f41000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87b81d0000-7f87b81e0000 rw-s 10b947000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87b81e0000-7f87b81f0000 rw-s 10b937000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87b81f0000-7f87b8200000 rw-s 10b8e6000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87b8200000-7f87b8210000 rw-s 10b8d6000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87b8210000-7f87b8218000 rw-s 10a714000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87b8218000-7f87b8220000 rw-s 10324e000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87b8f94000-7f87bb0c9000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2233561                    /usr/lib/libamdocl12cl64.so
7f87bb0c9000-7f87bb2c9000 ---p 02135000 08:01 2233561                    /usr/lib/libamdocl12cl64.so
7f87bb2c9000-7f87bb5ed000 rw-p 02135000 08:01 2233561                    /usr/lib/libamdocl12cl64.so
7f87bb5ed000-7f87bb6a1000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87bb6a2000-7f87bb6a8000 rw-s 10bbb6000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87bb6a8000-7f87bb6de000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87bb6de000-7f87bb6ee000 rw-s 10ca40000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87bb6ee000-7f87bb6f6000 rw-s 1069ef000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87bb6f6000-7f87bb7f6000 rw-s 10c940000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87bb7f6000-7f87bb8f6000 rw-s 1033d4000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87bb8f6000-7f87bb976000 rw-s 10c3a6000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87bb976000-7f87bb9f6000 rw-s 10c7a6000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87bb9f6000-7f87bba36000 rw-s 110b4b000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87bba36000-7f87bbaaf000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87bbaaf000-7f87bbabc000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2233661                    /usr/lib/libdrm_amdgpo.so.1.0.0
7f87bbabc000-7f87bbcbb000 ---p 0000d000 08:01 2233661                    /usr/lib/libdrm_amdgpo.so.1.0.0
7f87bbcbb000-7f87bbcbc000 r--p 0000c000 08:01 2233661                    /usr/lib/libdrm_amdgpo.so.1.0.0
7f87bbcbc000-7f87bbcbd000 rw-p 0000d000 08:01 2233661                    /usr/lib/libdrm_amdgpo.so.1.0.0
7f87bbcbd000-7f87bbcbe000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87bbcbe000-7f87bc4be000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87bc4be000-7f87bc4bf000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87bc4bf000-7f87bccbf000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87bdcc1000-7f87bdcc5000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2233823                    /usr/lib/libtxc_dxtn.so
7f87bdcc5000-7f87bdec4000 ---p 00004000 08:01 2233823                    /usr/lib/libtxc_dxtn.so
7f87bdec4000-7f87bdec5000 r--p 00003000 08:01 2233823                    /usr/lib/libtxc_dxtn.so
7f87bdec5000-7f87bdec6000 rw-p 00004000 08:01 2233823                    /usr/lib/libtxc_dxtn.so
7f87bdec6000-7f87bdec7000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87bdec7000-7f87be6c7000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87be6c7000-7f87be6d2000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2235757                    /usr/lib/libnss_files-2.25.so
7f87be6d2000-7f87be8d1000 ---p 0000b000 08:01 2235757                    /usr/lib/libnss_files-2.25.so
7f87be8d1000-7f87be8d2000 r--p 0000a000 08:01 2235757                    /usr/lib/libnss_files-2.25.so
7f87be8d2000-7f87be8d3000 rw-p 0000b000 08:01 2235757                    /usr/lib/libnss_files-2.25.so
7f87be8d3000-7f87be8d9000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87be8d9000-7f87be8e4000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2235704                    /usr/lib/libnss_nis-2.25.so
7f87be8e4000-7f87beae3000 ---p 0000b000 08:01 2235704                    /usr/lib/libnss_nis-2.25.so
7f87beae3000-7f87beae4000 r--p 0000a000 08:01 2235704                    /usr/lib/libnss_nis-2.25.so
7f87beae4000-7f87beae5000 rw-p 0000b000 08:01 2235704                    /usr/lib/libnss_nis-2.25.so
7f87beae5000-7f87beafa000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2235703                    /usr/lib/libnsl-2.25.so
7f87beafa000-7f87becf9000 ---p 00015000 08:01 2235703                    /usr/lib/libnsl-2.25.so
7f87becf9000-7f87becfa000 r--p 00014000 08:01 2235703                    /usr/lib/libnsl-2.25.so
7f87becfa000-7f87becfb000 rw-p 00015000 08:01 2235703                    /usr/lib/libnsl-2.25.so
7f87becfb000-7f87becfd000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87becfd000-7f87bed04000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2235706                    /usr/lib/libnss_compat-2.25.so
7f87bed04000-7f87bef03000 ---p 00007000 08:01 2235706                    /usr/lib/libnss_compat-2.25.so
7f87bef03000-7f87bef04000 r--p 00006000 08:01 2235706                    /usr/lib/libnss_compat-2.25.so
7f87bef04000-7f87bef05000 rw-p 00007000 08:01 2235706                    /usr/lib/libnss_compat-2.25.so
7f87bef05000-7f87bef06000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87bef06000-7f87bf706000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87bf706000-7f87bf70f000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2231910                    /usr/lib/libdrm_amdgpu.so.1.0.0
7f87bf70f000-7f87bf90e000 ---p 00009000 08:01 2231910                    /usr/lib/libdrm_amdgpu.so.1.0.0
7f87bf90e000-7f87bf90f000 r--p 00008000 08:01 2231910                    /usr/lib/libdrm_amdgpu.so.1.0.0
7f87bf90f000-7f87bf910000 rw-p 00009000 08:01 2231910                    /usr/lib/libdrm_amdgpu.so.1.0.0
7f87bf910000-7f87bf91b000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2231908                    /usr/lib/libdrm_radeon.so.1.0.1
7f87bf91b000-7f87bfb1a000 ---p 0000b000 08:01 2231908                    /usr/lib/libdrm_radeon.so.1.0.1
7f87bfb1a000-7f87bfb1b000 r--p 0000a000 08:01 2231908                    /usr/lib/libdrm_radeon.so.1.0.1
7f87bfb1b000-7f87bfb1c000 rw-p 0000b000 08:01 2231908                    /usr/lib/libdrm_radeon.so.1.0.1
7f87bfb1c000-7f87c3917000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2229401                    /usr/lib/libamdocl64.so
7f87c3917000-7f87c3b17000 ---p 03dfb000 08:01 2229401                    /usr/lib/libamdocl64.so
7f87c3b17000-7f87c3f22000 rw-p 03dfb000 08:01 2229401                    /usr/lib/libamdocl64.so
7f87c3f22000-7f87c4000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87c4000000-7f87c4038000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87c4038000-7f87c8000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87c8001000-7f87c8007000 rw-s 10c914000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87c8007000-7f87c8015000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2243339                    /usr/lib/libsensors.so.4.4.0
7f87c8015000-7f87c8214000 ---p 0000e000 08:01 2243339                    /usr/lib/libsensors.so.4.4.0
7f87c8214000-7f87c8215000 r--p 0000d000 08:01 2243339                    /usr/lib/libsensors.so.4.4.0
7f87c8215000-7f87c8216000 rw-p 0000e000 08:01 2243339                    /usr/lib/libsensors.so.4.4.0
7f87c8216000-7f87c8221000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2240624                    /usr/lib/libunwind.so.8.0.1
7f87c8221000-7f87c8420000 ---p 0000b000 08:01 2240624                    /usr/lib/libunwind.so.8.0.1
7f87c8420000-7f87c8421000 r--p 0000a000 08:01 2240624                    /usr/lib/libunwind.so.8.0.1
7f87c8421000-7f87c8422000 rw-p 0000b000 08:01 2240624                    /usr/lib/libunwind.so.8.0.1
7f87c8422000-7f87c8430000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87c89be000-7f87c8a26000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2229723                    /usr/lib/libncursesw.so.6.0
7f87c8a26000-7f87c8c25000 ---p 00068000 08:01 2229723                    /usr/lib/libncursesw.so.6.0
7f87c8c25000-7f87c8c29000 r--p 00067000 08:01 2229723                    /usr/lib/libncursesw.so.6.0
7f87c8c29000-7f87c8c2b000 rw-p 0006b000 08:01 2229723                    /usr/lib/libncursesw.so.6.0
7f87c8c2b000-7f87cba7b000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2233140                    /usr/lib/libLLVM-4.0.so
7f87cba7b000-7f87cbc7b000 ---p 02e50000 08:01 2233140                    /usr/lib/libLLVM-4.0.so
7f87cbc7b000-7f87cbfad000 r--p 02e50000 08:01 2233140                    /usr/lib/libLLVM-4.0.so
7f87cbfad000-7f87cbfb1000 rw-p 03182000 08:01 2233140                    /usr/lib/libLLVM-4.0.so
7f87cbfb1000-7f87cc000000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87cc000000-7f87cc021000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87cc021000-7f87d0000000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87d0000000-7f87d0006000 rw-s 10c703000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87d0006000-7f87d000c000 rw-s 10c712000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87d000c000-7f87d0014000 rw-s 10afa1000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87d0014000-7f87d0054000 rw-s 10b8f7000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87d0054000-7f87d0091000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87d01d2000-7f87d0203000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2231919                    /usr/lib/libedit.so.0.0.56
7f87d0203000-7f87d0403000 ---p 00031000 08:01 2231919                    /usr/lib/libedit.so.0.0.56
7f87d0403000-7f87d0405000 r--p 00031000 08:01 2231919                    /usr/lib/libedit.so.0.0.56
7f87d0405000-7f87d0406000 rw-p 00033000 08:01 2231919                    /usr/lib/libedit.so.0.0.56
7f87d0406000-7f87d040a000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87d040a000-7f87d0421000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2229781                    /usr/lib/libelf-0.169.so
7f87d0421000-7f87d0620000 ---p 00017000 08:01 2229781                    /usr/lib/libelf-0.169.so
7f87d0620000-7f87d0621000 r--p 00016000 08:01 2229781                    /usr/lib/libelf-0.169.so
7f87d0621000-7f87d0622000 rw-p 00017000 08:01 2229781                    /usr/lib/libelf-0.169.so
7f87d0622000-7f87d0632000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2231904                    /usr/lib/libdrm.so.2.4.0
7f87d0632000-7f87d0831000 ---p 00010000 08:01 2231904                    /usr/lib/libdrm.so.2.4.0
7f87d0831000-7f87d0832000 r--p 0000f000 08:01 2231904                    /usr/lib/libdrm.so.2.4.0
7f87d0832000-7f87d0833000 rw-p 00010000 08:01 2231904                    /usr/lib/libdrm.so.2.4.0
7f87d0833000-7f87d1a32000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2236894                    /usr/lib/libMesaOpenCL.so.1.0.0
7f87d1a32000-7f87d1c31000 ---p 011ff000 08:01 2236894                    /usr/lib/libMesaOpenCL.so.1.0.0
7f87d1c31000-7f87d1cfe000 r--p 011fe000 08:01 2236894                    /usr/lib/libMesaOpenCL.so.1.0.0
7f87d1cfe000-7f87d1cff000 rw-p 012cb000 08:01 2236894                    /usr/lib/libMesaOpenCL.so.1.0.0
7f87d1cff000-7f87d1d02000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87d1d02000-7f87d1d05000 r--s 00000000 08:01 2896733                    /var/cache/fontconfig/d4119bf364b3cb6badea4cd5ba92dc93-le64.cache-7
7f87d1d05000-7f87d1d07000 r--s 00000000 08:01 2897481                    /var/cache/fontconfig/6ba42ae0000f58711b5caaf10d690066-le64.cache-7
7f87d1d07000-7f87d1d0f000 rw-s 1033b5000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87d1d0f000-7f87d1d1f000 rw-s 10c46e000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87d1d3f000-7f87d1d44000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2233557                    /usr/lib/libXfixes.so.3.1.0
7f87d1d44000-7f87d1f43000 ---p 00005000 08:01 2233557                    /usr/lib/libXfixes.so.3.1.0
7f87d1f43000-7f87d1f44000 r--p 00004000 08:01 2233557                    /usr/lib/libXfixes.so.3.1.0
7f87d1f44000-7f87d1f45000 rw-p 00005000 08:01 2233557                    /usr/lib/libXfixes.so.3.1.0
7f87d1f45000-7f87d1f4f000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2242858                    /usr/lib/libXcursor.so.1.0.2
7f87d1f4f000-7f87d214e000 ---p 0000a000 08:01 2242858                    /usr/lib/libXcursor.so.1.0.2
7f87d214e000-7f87d214f000 r--p 00009000 08:01 2242858                    /usr/lib/libXcursor.so.1.0.2
7f87d214f000-7f87d2150000 rw-p 0000a000 08:01 2242858                    /usr/lib/libXcursor.so.1.0.2
7f87d2150000-7f87d2151000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87d2151000-7f87d2951000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87d2951000-7f87d2952000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2233551                    /usr/lib/libX11-xcb.so.1.0.0
7f87d2952000-7f87d2b51000 ---p 00001000 08:01 2233551                    /usr/lib/libX11-xcb.so.1.0.0
7f87d2b51000-7f87d2b52000 r--p 00000000 08:01 2233551                    /usr/lib/libX11-xcb.so.1.0.0
7f87d2b52000-7f87d2b53000 rw-p 00001000 08:01 2233551                    /usr/lib/libX11-xcb.so.1.0.0
7f87d2b54000-7f87d2b56000 rw-s 10b5be000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87d2b56000-7f87d2b58000 rw-s 10cac1000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87d2b58000-7f87d2b60000 rw-s 10b840000 00:06 395                       /dev/dri/renderD128
7f87d2b80000-7f87d2b90000 rwxp 00000000 00:00 0
7f87d2e87000-7f87d2e88000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87d2e88000-7f87d3688000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87d3688000-7f87d3689000 ---p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87d3689000-7f87d3e89000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87d3e89000-7f87d419f000 r--p 00000000 08:01 2244027                    /usr/lib/locale/locale-archive
7f87d419f000-7f87d4a1c000 rw-p 00000000 00:00 0
7f87d4a1c000-7f87d4aad000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2243437                    /usr/lib/libvorbisenc.so.2.0.11
7f87d4aad000-7f87d4cac000 ---p 00091000 08:01 2243437                    /usr/lib/libvorbisenc.so.2.0.11
7f87d4cac000-7f87d4cce000 r--p 00090000 08:01 2243437                    /usr/lib/libvorbisenc.so.2.0.11
7f87d4cce000-7f87d4ccf000 rw-p 000b2000 08:01 2243437                    /usr/lib/libvorbisenc.so.2.0.11
7f87d4ccf000-7f87d4cfa000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2243436                    /usr/lib/libvorbis.so.0.4.8
7f87d4cfa000-7f87d4efa000 ---p 0002b000 08:01 2243436                    /usr/lib/libvorbis.so.0.4.8
7f87d4efa000-7f87d4efb000 r--p 0002b000 08:01 2243436                    /usr/lib/libvorbis.so.0.4.8
7f87d4efb000-7f87d4efc000 rw-p 0002c000 08:01 2243436                    /usr/lib/libvorbis.so.0.4.8
7f87d4efc000-7f87d4f02000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2243251                    /usr/lib/libogg.so.0.8.2
7f87d4f02000-7f87d5101000 ---p 00006000 08:01 2243251                    /usr/lib/libogg.so.0.8.2
7f87d5101000-7f87d5102000 r--p 00005000 08:01 2243251                    /usr/lib/libogg.so.0.8.2
7f87d5102000-7f87d5103000 rw-p 00006000 08:01 2243251                    /usr/lib/libogg.so.0.8.2
7f87d5103000-7f87d5179000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2242752                    /usr/lib/libFLAC.so.8.3.0
7f87d5179000-7f87d5379000 ---p 00076000 08:01 2242752                    /usr/lib/libFLAC.so.8.3.0
7f87d5379000-7f87d537a000 r--p 00076000 08:01 2242752                    /usr/lib/libFLAC.so.8.3.0
7f87d537a000-7f87d537b000 rw-p 00077000 08:01 2242752                    /usr/lib/libFLAC.so.8.3.0
7f87d537b000-7f87d538f000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2233660                    /usr/lib/libgpg-error.so.0.22.0
7f87d538f000-7f87d558e000 ---p 00014000 08:01 2233660                    /usr/lib/libgpg-error.so.0.22.0
7f87d558e000-7f87d558f000 r--p 00013000 08:01 2233660                    /usr/lib/libgpg-error.so.0.22.0
7f87d558f000-7f87d5590000 rw-p 00014000 08:01 2233660                    /usr/lib/libgpg-error.so.0.22.0
7f87d5590000-7f87d5696000 r-xp 00000000 08:01 2229086                    /usr/lib/libgcrypt.so.20.1.8
7f87d5696000-7f87d5895000 ---p 00106000 08:01 2229086                    /usr/lib/libgcrypt.so.20.1.8
7f87d5895000-7f87d5897000 r--p 00105000 08:01 2229086                    /usr/lib/libgcrypt.so.20.1.8Segmentation fault (core dumped)

thanks! :)

Philippe GALLE

PostFri Jul 28, 2017 1:21 pm

I just installed resolve 14.0b6 under ubuntu studio 16.04.
Thanks for the information posted on the forum.
Does Blackmagic intend to solve the problem of sound under linux or should it invest in a decklink card?
I bought Resolve Studio to support the investment in linux and the fact that the price was more than correct.
However, I would like to avoid purchasing material that is not really useful to me because I am not a professional user.

Greetings,
Philippe
Resolve Studio 16.1 b3
Kubuntu 19.04
NVidia GTX 1080
Ryzen 2700x 64GB

Julian Tsvetanov

PostSat Jul 29, 2017 5:26 pm

Philippe GALLE wrote:Does Blackmagic intend to solve the problem of sound under linux or should it invest in a decklink card?
I bought Resolve Studio to support the investment in linux and the fact that the price was more than correct.
However, I would like to avoid purchasing material that is not really useful to me because I am not a professional user.

Adam Brown wrote:But what about users who want to run Davinci Resolve on a Linux Laptop?

I'm in the same position. There is no support for Linux audio output, which is ridiculous. Is there any self-respecting video editing software for Linux or any other OS that doesn't have support for audio out :lol:

Peter Chamberlain

Blackmagic Design

PostSun Jul 30, 2017 2:26 pm

As I've mentioned elsewhere, while I see requests for system audio, it's a long way down my list especially as we offer a very low cost solution in the form of a Decklink. In the meantime our engineering team is focused on v14 which will offer an extensive feature set even with the free version on the platform we recommend.
DaVinci Resolve Product Manager

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostSun Jul 30, 2017 4:59 pm

Kris Limbach wrote:I always encounter the same problem installing, i get the message no OpenCL detected.. on a linux mint desktop computer with radeon rx 480 card.. is it maybe this card wont be compatible with resolve?

i got opencl-headers installed.. not sure if there are other dependencies that are missing...

What kernel version and drivers are you running?

My workstation runs on Ubuntu Studio with an RX 480, but it demands the AMDGPU-Pro drivers to properly recognize OpenCL. However, with the latest upgrade to the 4.10 Kernel, AMD once again is severely behind in the drivers race. However, if you do run a Kernel that's 4.9 or earlier, you could install the AMDGPU-Pro drivers and Resolve will recognize OpenCL correctly.

I didn't have much luck running Resolve with the MESA drivers & that version of OpenCL (though MESA drivers do have -by far- superior performance in other applications such as Houdini).

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostSun Jul 30, 2017 5:07 pm

Philippe GALLE wrote:I just installed resolve 14.0b6 under ubuntu studio 16.04.
Thanks for the information posted on the forum.
Does Blackmagic intend to solve the problem of sound under linux or should it invest in a decklink card?

I use Resolve for minor stuff, since I'm more into production (the whole 9-yards, from pre to post), so I currently use the normal Resolve (until I get a planned facility up and running - which I intend for it to be full Linux based). To properly test the pipeline I'm considering, I bought the Decklink Mini Monitor and I can say I'm very satisfied with it. If you have a TV monitor (with HDMI input) that can support the actual refresh-rate & resolution of your project's size & FPS (Frames Per Second), it's a small but worthy investment.

The application is rock solid and very fast on Linux. Far more than -at least- its Windows equivalent. Then again, it's up to you.

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostSun Jul 30, 2017 5:16 pm

Kris Limbach wrote:now with the new beta i encounter this problem on manjaro linux, any ideas or is this info in any way helpful?
thanks! :)

Kris, I did spend around 36-48 on the Manjaro platform before I got struck with the usual AMD driver issue. I was able to post a forum guide on how to effectively run Resolve on Manjaro on the official forum there.

Check it and see if this works out for you:
https://forum.manjaro.org/t/install-dav ... jaro/26514

John Morris

PostMon Jul 31, 2017 1:01 am

Peter Chamberlain wrote:As I've mentioned elsewhere, while I see requests for system audio, it's a long way down my list especially as we offer a very low cost solution in the form of a Decklink. In the meantime our engineering team is focused on v14 which will offer an extensive feature set even with the free version on the platform we recommend.

Thanks, good to know that system audio is at least on the list.
For me though the Declink would be far less generally useful than a Intensity Shuttle (most likely the USB3 version). Will that work with Resolve under Linux?
NVIDIA GTX1070 8GB
NVIDIA driver version 430.50
DeckLink Mini Monitor 4K
32G system memory
Resolve Studio 16.1.1.005 1 GPU
Linux Mint 19.2

Kris Limbach

PostMon Jul 31, 2017 11:01 am

Thank you Vassilis for your hints and tipps,

I will check your post on the manjaro forums.

I tried once to compile and use amdgpupro on manjaro but i failed and since then i run the open source driver amdgpu and i m quite ok with it (outside of resolve :) )

my kernel is
uname -vrs
Linux 4.12.3-1-MANJARO #1 SMP PREEMPT Fri Jul 21 09:37:31 UTC 2017

and this is the driver
core/mhwd-amdgpu 1.2.0-2 [installed]
MHWD module-ids for amdgpu

and I will check your link now and will see how far i get, thanks again!

Kris Limbach

PostMon Jul 31, 2017 11:20 am

@ Vassillis I have a second partition with linux mint (ubuntu) on my studio desk, would you recommend trying it there?

I realized that with lightworks on Mint I get better gpu speed out of the box....

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostTue Aug 01, 2017 10:49 am

Kris Limbach wrote:@ Vassillis I have a second partition with linux mint (ubuntu) on my studio desk, would you recommend trying it there?

I realized that with lightworks on Mint I get better gpu speed out of the box....

Actually, yes. I would recommend Mint over Manjaro. Over there, if Resolve refuses to run, you can still "trick" the AMDGPU-PRO to install. It would be great if you could a first install on a Kernel up to 4.9 and then head to the Kernel you wish to work with. It happens that the AMD DKMS is unable to install the Kernel module on a newer Kernel (and even their 17.30 version fails to do that). If you try to just install their OpenCL drivers and keeping MESA as your main (I tried it), you'll end up with a program freeze on load. Pity actually.

I'm currently on my nVidia laptop, so I don't have the driver "hack". Basically, AMDGPU-PRO installation script has an OS check in the first lines. You basically replace the "Ubuntu" word with "Linux" there (not SteamOS). Or take out the lines after the "else". That's what I did and the driver installation skipped the "unsupported OS" message & installed correctly.

Do install the drivers only if Resolve complains that there is no OpenCL device. Honestly, I do prefer the open source ones to the proprietary. But Resolve & Fusion can't properly identify the OpenCL there.

For Mint, the directions to install Resolve are here:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=58668

You can safely ignore the part of nVidia installation & nouveau driver. I tested it on an earlier beta on a couple of Mint installations and it works.

Once you install resolve, you will notice that when you run Resolve there, you will notice that gradings may not save and you could suffer crashes. Don't know if they fixed that in the latest beta (haven't tried that), but there is a workaround. Just create a new disk database on a place on the drive where permissions are no issue and you'll be set to go. :-)

Philippe GALLE

PostTue Aug 01, 2017 3:22 pm

Thank's Vassilis and Peter for your answers
I will wait a little more because I have no place for 2 screens on my desktop ;-)
I understand that this is not a priority for Blackmagic with the beta 14 but it would still be logical that the linux version, which works rather well, can also offer the sound without adding additional card (as on windows and MacOS).
Resolve Studio 16.1 b3
Kubuntu 19.04
NVidia GTX 1080
Ryzen 2700x 64GB

Julian Tsvetanov

PostTue Aug 01, 2017 10:56 pm

Peter Chamberlain wrote:As I've mentioned elsewhere, while I see requests for system audio, it's a long way down my list especially as we offer a very low cost solution in the form of a Decklink.

Would you like to recommend Decklink (USB) audio card that is guaranteed to work on laptop under Linux? Thanks!

Kris Limbach

PostWed Aug 02, 2017 1:40 am

Dear Vassilis Kontodimas

thanks for all your infos and efforts. I will try running this on mint. Thing is I m also pretty happy with the amdgpu open source drivers and working on some projects now I dont want to mess around with my setup ;) but will make a third mint partition to try out running amdgpu pro and resolve.. hope resolve will become more flexible gpu / driver wise for linux in the future..

Przemek Jeske

PostWed Aug 02, 2017 6:45 am

Vassilis Kontodimas wrote: However, AMD's AMDGPU-PRO drivers don't support anything beyond the 3.10 Kernel, so I was left out in the cold. Makes me wish I had gone for the 1070 instead of the RX480. It just happened that the spline/masking speed on Fusion was by far superior on my oldie 5870 ATI than it was on my 580GTX. Live and learn, I guess.

oh, so while on Centos instead of kernel-ml you can install kernel-lt . Should do the trick :) .

John Morris wrote:For me though the Declink would be far less generally useful than a Intensity Shuttle (most likely the USB3 version). Will that work with Resolve under Linux?

+1 . If anyone could confirm whether it works with Shuttle that would be awesome. Decklink card at this point is pretty much useless to me - I'd prefer to add a bit more and purchase full version of DaVinci instead.

SophiaLiu

PostWed Aug 02, 2017 8:37 am

Thanks for your share.DaVinci Resolve on Linux is good.So does Blu-ray player.

Adam Brown

PostWed Aug 02, 2017 12:03 pm

Julian Tsvetanov wrote:
I'm in the same position. There is no support for Linux audio output, which is ridiculous. Is there any self-respecting video editing software for Linux or any other OS that doesn't have support for audio out :lol:

I completely second that, it should simply work out of the box. It's such an important feature. Plus a Decklink is not a solution for people using a laptop. Please fix this issue and I would gladly pay for full audio support, without having to rely on separate hardware purchases. It should simply work out of the box.

Vassilis Kontodimas

PostWed Aug 02, 2017 12:15 pm

Kris Limbach wrote:thanks for all your infos and efforts. I will try running this on mint. Thing is I m also pretty happy with the amdgpu open source drivers and working on some projects now I dont want to mess around with my setup ;) but will make a third mint partition to try out running amdgpu pro and resolve.. hope resolve will become more flexible gpu / driver wise for linux in the future.

You are most welcome. ;) And I truly understand why you prefer the open source AMDGPU drivers. I am on the same mindset as they are quite superior to the proprietary ones. I run benchmarks for both and the open source ones are incredibly faster. In some cases, up to actual 6-7 times.

And very true. Messing the gfx drivers setup back and forth is something I wouldn't advise either. Especially with an AMD card. It left me with a bitter taste.

Przemek Jeske wrote:oh, so while on Centos instead of kernel-ml you can install kernel-lt . Should do the trick :) .

Tried it. Same results unfortunately. AMDGPU-PRO looks for a backport.h file that exists only on the 3.10 kernel development files.
John Morris wrote:For me though the Declink would be far less generally useful than a Intensity Shuttle (most likely the USB3 version). Will that work with Resolve under Linux?

+1 . If anyone could confirm whether it works with Shuttle that would be awesome. Decklink card at this point is pretty much useless to me - I'd prefer to add a bit more and purchase full version of DaVinci instead.

Those are really good points indeed. Having a portable option would be great. I'd certainly look it up once it's available on Linux. +1 on this one.

Philippe GALLE

PostThu Aug 03, 2017 1:10 pm

I think there is a problem with the render settings presets under linux (Resolve Studio).
When I select youtube 720p or 1080p (for example), the configuration values for the codec do not change.
I tried with Ubuntu Studio 16.04 and CentOs 7.3.
I did a try on MacOS and it works (but Resolve is much slower).
Also it does not propose the H264 as under MacOS.

Is this a bug?
Resolve Studio 16.1 b3
Kubuntu 19.04
NVidia GTX 1080
Ryzen 2700x 64GB

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostThu Aug 03, 2017 5:23 pm

Linux Resolve does not currently support H.264 renders.
Dwaine Maggart
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Support

Julian Tsvetanov

PostThu Aug 03, 2017 6:25 pm

Dwaine Maggart wrote:Linux Resolve does not currently support H.264 renders.

I was asking your colleague Peter Chamberlain about usb audio card supported by Resolve Studio under Linux for use with my laptop, but still waiting. He is claiming that no system audio output is not currently important due to availability of cheap Blackmagic cards, is that true?
Thanks!

Dwaine Maggart

Blackmagic Design

PostThu Aug 03, 2017 6:42 pm

Peter is the Resolve Product Manager.

I can't speak for Peter.
Dwaine Maggart
Blackmagic Design DaVinci Support

SophiaLiu

PostFri Aug 04, 2017 2:42 am

How about DaVinci Resolve on Linux?

Julian Tsvetanov

PostFri Aug 04, 2017 4:24 pm

Dwaine Maggart wrote:I can't speak for Peter.

Thanks, but do you have information and possibly opinion about USB audio card that I can use, so my Resolve Studio outputs audio on my Linux laptop?
PreviousNext

Return to DaVinci Resolve