[Fairlight][Mixer] Uncheck Insert to get audio back

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Michael_Barbero

[Fairlight][Mixer] Uncheck Insert to get audio back

PostMon Sep 11, 2017 7:42 pm

I noticed it's not possible to keep vst plugin activated (inserted in the mixer) and then go back to the main Timeline to continue the Edit [Edit Page]. Only way to get audio back for my clips in the timeline is to uncheck "i" (insert) in the mixer [Fairlight Page].

My first reaction was thinking it is by design (but seriously?), afterwhat I check the delivery Page and notice the same behavior, no sound at all with the vst plugins inserted in the mixer. Finally I checked the Color Page same thing. Only page that gives me sound is Fairlight (hopefully!)

+ I have Resolve crashing regularly (today more than ten times). I'm just testing the final release with ONE clip (1'05 minute footage from 8-bit gh5 h264) with optimized media generated).... I'm new user (I'm used to Premiere Pro).
I checked the forum today and saw all the bug reports. I find this pretty scary. In its current state I find this release just unusable for professional work.

Resolve Logs:
https://expirebox.com/download/07dbedeb ... e8033.html

Michael_Barbero

Re: [Fairlight][Mixer] Uncheck Insert to get audio back

PostTue Sep 12, 2017 5:18 pm

Bug has gone when I dropped more audio tracks, doing more edit... weird...

Return to DaVinci Resolve