Color changes not appearing in preview

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Bruce Gaber

Color changes not appearing in preview

PostThu May 31, 2018 3:49 pm

I may be missing something resolutely fundamental, but for some reason when I am working in the Color editor my changes do not appear in the preview window. They also do not convey back to the Editor. I can see the changes and keyframing on the Node thumbnails, as well the controls snap to their appropriate positions at the keyfames. And in fact I had this working just fine last night. But suddenly I can't see any changes in my preview. What am I missing here?

Many thanks

Bruce
Bruce Paul Gaber

DR 16.0.0B.017
macOS Mojave 10.14.4
iMac 27" 2019
3.6 GHz Intel Core i9
40 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
Radeon Pro Vega 48 8 GB

Romain Kedochim

Re: Color changes not appearing in preview

PostThu May 31, 2018 7:37 pm

Bruce Gaber wrote:I may be missing something resolutely fundamental, but for some reason when I am working in the Color editor my changes do not appear in the preview window. They also do not convey back to the Editor. I can see the changes and keyframing on the Node thumbnails, as well the controls snap to their appropriate positions at the keyfames. And in fact I had this working just fine last night. But suddenly I can't see any changes in my preview. What am I missing here?

Many thanks

Bruce

Could it simply be that your are in Highlight mode? (Shift + H on Mac)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mac Studio M1 Ultra - 128Gb Unified Mem.
BM Ultrastudio Mini Monitor
BM Micro Panel
1 x FSI DM240
2 x Dell UP2516D
macOS Ventura
DR18.1.4

Return to DaVinci Resolve