Why can't I see my post?

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Peter Chamberlain

Blackmagic Design

Why can't I see my post?

PostFri Apr 26, 2019 7:20 am

Welcome to Blackmagic Design’s DaVinci Resolve user forum. Before you post here are a few guidelines to help you get your questions answered. Please remember that this is a user-forum. The other users are here to assist you in resolving issues and creating conversation around your feedback.

Why can't I see my post?
• All new users are moderated to reduce spam and to ensure your full real names were used to register.

Your posts may not be visible unless you do. We absolutely believe that the best way to run a forum and for people to have good conversations is to know exactly who they are speaking with. Which is why we require real names to be used, and is defined in the agreement everyone signed when joining.

To change your user name, you can PM Tony Rivera with your name and he can take care of this for you. If you do not have your full real name in your profile, your post will not be approved until this is changed and after a short time, it will be removed from the moderation list.

• Please maintain mutual professional respect - many of your fellow users are professionals from all over the world contributing their valuable time and expertise to explain features, provide insight and help other forum users.
DaVinci Resolve Product Manager

Return to DaVinci Resolve