Masking and keyframes crashed several times

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

AndreasOberg

Masking and keyframes crashed several times

PostSat Jul 20, 2019 6:48 pm

Hi,
Just wanted to tell that I tried the Masking tools and keyframes in Fusion and I had quite many crashes. I could not repeat them. However I did sent in crash data with every crash so is hopefully useful.

Another things that happens sometimes is that I cannot move a keyframe, when this happens a crash would often come later. One way I got a round it when it happens is to switch back to Resolve and then to Fusion.

Sorry that I do not have better steps.

Davinci 16b6
Windows 10.0.17763 Build 17763.
MSI GT7 Titan 8RG 1080 GTX.
Andreas
VFX Director - Visual Forest Ltd

Rohit Singhal

Blackmagic Design

Re: Masking and keyframes crashed several times

PostMon Jul 22, 2019 4:20 am

AndreasOberg wrote:Hi,
Just wanted to tell that I tried the Masking tools and keyframes in Fusion and I had quite many crashes. I could not repeat them. However I did sent in crash data with every crash so is hopefully useful.

Another things that happens sometimes is that I cannot move a keyframe, when this happens a crash would often come later. One way I got a round it when it happens is to switch back to Resolve and then to Fusion.

Sorry that I do not have better steps.

Davinci 16b6
Windows 10.0.17763 Build 17763.
MSI GT7 Titan 8RG 1080 GTX.
Andreas

Can you share your project which shows these issues please?
Rohit Singhal
DaVinci Resolve Software Development
Blackmagic Design

Return to DaVinci Resolve