Exponential Audio Cross-Fade

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

ravirai

Exponential Audio Cross-Fade

PostSun Aug 11, 2019 4:44 pm

Maybe I am unaware of where this is but I couldn't find an exponential audio fade option like there is in Premiere Pro. Under audio transitions. It's not a big deal to do this manually by keyframing but it would save time for longer edits if it was there in audio transitions.

Reynaud Venter

Re: Exponential Audio Cross-Fade

PostMon Aug 12, 2019 9:31 am

ravirai wrote:It's not a big deal to do this manually by keyframing but it would save time for longer edits if it was there in audio transitions
Much quicker and easier dragging out the audio clip's fade handle and manipulating the bead to adjust the amplitude at the centre of the fade.

ravirai

Re: Exponential Audio Cross-Fade

PostTue Aug 13, 2019 2:54 am

Reynaud Venter wrote:
ravirai wrote:It's not a big deal to do this manually by keyframing but it would save time for longer edits if it was there in audio transitions
Much quicker and easier dragging out the audio clip's fade handle and manipulating the bead to adjust the amplitude at the centre of the fade.

Thank you, I guess they might implement even a crossfade function like this as part of the suite in some future update.

Return to DaVinci Resolve