Jump to: Board index » General » Fusion

Add Section For Fusion Feature Requests

Learn about 3D compositing, animation, broadcast design and VFX workflows.
  • Author

robertshatty

Add Section For Fusion Feature Requests

PostFri Oct 23, 2020 2:47 am

Like DaVinci Resolve Feature Requests, add separate section for fusion feature requests here.

UserNoah

Re: Add Section For Fusion Feature Requests

PostSat Oct 24, 2020 7:02 am

It would be nice to have a dedicated feature request thread for Fusion (and Fusion Studio). But I guess many people aren't too confident that their requests actually reach the dev Team. The Fusion side of this Forum seems to get less interaction between Users and the Blackmagic Team.
Which doesn't mean that they don't read the posts here but you also can't be sure.

There is a feature request sub forum on Wesuckless https://www.steakunderwater.com/wesuckl ... m.php?f=20

We know that a few devs are active on Wesuckless but I can't remember seeing something from the wishlist be implemented. (To be fair I'm only using Fusion professionally for about 3 years now which is a tiny timeframe if you consider how old Fusion is).

But I also don't want to spread doom and gloom. As Fusion is implemented into Resolve you can of course just use the Resolve feature request thread. A Fusion one would be nice but maybe they just don't want to monitor two sub sections.

Return to Fusion