Jump to: Board index » General » Fusion

Effects templates

Learn about 3D compositing, animation, broadcast design and VFX workflows.
  • Author

Bubblicity

Effects templates

PostWed Dec 23, 2020 6:54 am

Dear all :)
Could you help me to understand if I need to draw all the cartoon effects (for kid's channel) by myself or there is anywhere some standard pack with templates?
Thanks in advance.

Sander de Regt

Re: Effects templates

PostWed Dec 23, 2020 10:45 am

It's a good question, but not really a Fusion one. If you go on the internet and search for stock footage/animated clip art etc I'm sure that there are more than enough templates, but you don't specify what you mean by 'cartoon effects' so it's difficult to help you better.
Sander de Regt

ShadowMaker SdR
The Netherlands

Bubblicity

Re: Effects templates

PostThu Dec 24, 2020 8:17 am

Sander de Regt wrote:It's a good question, but not really a Fusion one. If you go on the internet and search for stock footage/animated clip art etc I'm sure that there are more than enough templates, but you don't specify what you mean by 'cartoon effects' so it's difficult to help you better.

Thanks for your feedback. I'm speaking about standard animated effects (blinks, wows, etc.) which are so popular through kid's channels. When I'm watching them I really assume that they were all be drawn from the start. I don't know if its allowed here to leave the links to such videos but I'm still confused (maybe they use Premier Pro which is more popular for templates and so on).
Anyway when I surfed through the web for such templates for Davinci Resolve I can't find any similar things.

I appreciate if you can share with me any links with such templates.

Thanks in advance for your valuable help.

Return to Fusion