Jump to: Board index » General » Fusion

Tempates from Motion Array don't display

Learn about 3D compositing, animation, broadcast design and VFX workflows.
  • Author

HaroldLMorgan

Tempates from Motion Array don't display

PostThu Feb 04, 2021 9:59 pm

Hello. I am stuck. I have downloaded a couple of templates from Motion Array (most recently "Scribble Grunge Logo") and when I play on the timeline, images that are supposed to be displaying are missing. I can go into Fusion and see them there but they will not preview. When I render out they may or may not appear. Playback is set to Smart and I wait on rendering to complete. This only happens on my Studio version on my good machine (I9, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060). I have a crappy machine running free Resolve and it shows there. Both machines are running 17 beta 8. Some kind of setting? ALSO: I have a parallel installation of Resolve 16 on the same machine and it has the same problem, so it wouldn't be the Beta version. I am running the Asus Zen Pro Duo with 32 GB RAM.

ANSWER FOUND - BUT I WANT TO ASK IF ANYBODY KNOWS SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.

I opened the video and in Inspector, I found an option under the 3 dots that said "Reset Video". Fixed. I find no reference to this in the manual or online. Does anybody know what it is or how it works? I had previously set Resolve system to default and cleared the cache without results. Thanks in advance.
Attachments
Blank image.jpg
There should be an image where the black box in center is. This is what I see before rendering out.
Blank image.jpg (47.16 KiB) Viewed 2294 times

Ronny_N

Re: Tempates from Motion Array don't display

PostThu Jul 15, 2021 7:11 pm

A lot of issues with templates for me to... I'm wondering if this is a bug

redx17

PostSat Sep 25, 2021 6:33 pm

I need help with this. My media files are still not showing up. Having the same issue.

Wayne.Allen

PostSun Feb 06, 2022 6:38 pm

I have exactly the same issues. If you render the individual elements and then render the whole it seems to flicker lots of green boxes, but at the moment it is completely useless. even the reset video option doesn't solve the issue.

Wayne

Return to Fusion