Jump to: Board index » General » Fusion

pEmitter-Cover over life control

Learn about 3D compositing, animation, broadcast design and VFX workflows.
  • Author

Claude Lec

pEmitter-Cover over life control

PostMon Apr 19, 2021 9:57 am

Hi
I follow a tutorial about particles. On one operaton in the pEmitter Style Tab in the Color over life Controls, in the tutorial the Color over life control bar is a halfton bar. I don' succeed to get the halfton bar. What do I have to modify in the preference to get the halfton bar instead of the solide black bar.
See picture
Thanks
Claude
Attachments
pEmitter1.jpg
pEmitter1.jpg (166.13 KiB) Viewed 471 times
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K 8*3,6GHz 32 Go Ram - RTX 2080 TI -DaVinci Resolve STUDIO 18.1.1 Build 17 - Fusion studio 16 - Windows 10 Pro

Sander de Regt

Re: pEmitter-Cover over life control

PostMon Apr 19, 2021 11:53 am

As you can see: the halftone bar has two little triangles. Your black bar only has one.
The triangles indicate where a new color will be placed. To get a gradient like that you need to click inside the black bar to add a triangle and then with that triangle selected, you change it to the desired color.
Sander de Regt

ShadowMaker SdR
The Netherlands

Claude Lec

Re: pEmitter-Cover over life control

PostTue Apr 20, 2021 3:38 pm

Thank you for your reply. I can have those two arrow but it doen't change anything. With the matcontrol I think you have to do it right the firsttime because if you want to change anything it seem not to take care. Sömetime I have my text sometime not. And I can do what ever I want, I have to take the all lot out , exit from fusion and start again. I probably misst something and we will see if I find it out.
Anyway thanks. No worries I come back later for sure.
Take care of your lungs.
Claude
Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K 8*3,6GHz 32 Go Ram - RTX 2080 TI -DaVinci Resolve STUDIO 18.1.1 Build 17 - Fusion studio 16 - Windows 10 Pro

Return to Fusion