Jump to: Board index » General » Fusion

Collect files in Fusion?

Learn about 3D compositing, animation, broadcast design and VFX workflows.
  • Author

ManiRatnam

Collect files in Fusion?

PostTue May 17, 2022 7:04 pm

Hello . it is really helpful to have a fuse or script like collect files to archive all the files in the comp into a single specified folder. in old versions of fusion(eyeon fusion7, bmd fusion 7) i saw a script named archive composition in the script menu . is there a way to get those scripts inside of latest version of fusion??

Sander de Regt

Re: Collect files in Fusion?

PostTue May 17, 2022 7:55 pm

If you install Reactor, you can find updated versions of these scripts under the header 'Eyeon Legacy'
I'm not sure if they are up to date to work with the current versions of Fusion, but it's bound to be close and I'm sure people on WSL (www.steakunderwater.com) will be willing to assist you in adapting them to your needs.
Sander de Regt

ShadowMaker SdR
The Netherlands

Bryan Ray

PostWed May 18, 2022 4:15 pm

I'm fairly sure Archive Composition works even better now than it did originally. If the version in Reactor is the one I updated, it now also collects LUTs, Alembic and FBX. I think I might have even gotten it to collect fonts, but I'm not sure if I got that part working or not.

... after thinking about it for a moment, I don't think I did. It was on my list of improvements to make, but it was harder than everything else.
Bryan Ray
http://www.bryanray.name
http://www.sidefx.com

ManiRatnam

PostThu May 26, 2022 4:20 am

Sander de Regt wrote:If you install Reactor, you can find updated versions of these scripts under the header 'Eyeon Legacy'
I'm not sure if they are up to date to work with the current versions of Fusion, but it's bound to be close and I'm sure people on WSL (http://www.steakunderwater.com) will be willing to assist you in adapting them to your needs.

tried it and it works perfectly fine . It is very neat now in organising files when collecting. Thank you

ManiRatnam

PostThu May 26, 2022 4:21 am

Bryan Ray wrote:I'm fairly sure Archive Composition works even better now than it did originally. If the version in Reactor is the one I updated, it now also collects LUTs, Alembic and FBX. I think I might have even gotten it to collect fonts, but I'm not sure if I got that part working or not.

... after thinking about it for a moment, I don't think I did. It was on my list of improvements to make, but it was harder than everything else.

yes it is working even better as you mentioned . Great to see improvement for this script as it is helpful to make archives of the composition in a neat and organised way. Thank you

Return to Fusion