Jump to: Board index » General » Fusion

Duplicate Frame in Render

Learn about 3D compositing, animation, broadcast design and VFX workflows.
  • Author

timdan

Duplicate Frame in Render

PostThu Oct 20, 2022 10:08 pm

Fusion seems to be doubling the frames on export. Any idea why this would be happening? I found one other post from 4 years ago without a single response.

Thanks,
+timdan
http://www.timdan.com

Sven H

Re: Duplicate Frame in Render

PostThu Oct 20, 2022 10:40 pm

are you using a saver node or do you render via the deliver page?
what are your render settings?

timdan

PostThu Oct 20, 2022 11:21 pm

Using a Saver node in Fusion Studio.

As I'm not sure which settings are pertinent to the issue, I've attached a screen grab of all of them.
Attachments
fusion_saver_settings.png
fusion_saver_settings.png (157.1 KiB) Viewed 2364 times
+timdan

Sven H

PostFri Oct 21, 2022 6:23 am

what frame rate is your comp?
does it have to be 23.976? what happens when you export in 24p?

birdseye

PostFri Oct 21, 2022 7:48 am

The title of your thread is 'Duplicate Frame in Render' but you then describe a 'doubling the frames on export'. One or the other could point to different issues. Do you see the doubling of frames in the viewer, are there any TimeSpeed or TimeStretcher nodes involved, what is the FPS of the input video, the FPS in the preferences and the FPS in the Format tab of the saver?
I have occasionally noticed a Loader misreading the timestamp of a video or the timestamp is slightly off. Converting the video to an intraframe codec or individual frames may solve your problem...but it may not.
The preferences can't be set to 23.976 but I don't think that matters at all, as it appears to be just effectively a frame playback rate. You can set that to whatever you want and apart from creating a saver with that rate, it appears to simply control the playback rate.

Sam Steti

PostFri Oct 21, 2022 7:53 am

Hey

Does it also happen with no audio exported ?
*MacMini M1 16 Go - Ext nvme SSDs on TB3 - 14 To HD in 2 x 4 disks USB3 towers
*Legacy MacPro 8core Xeons, 32 Go ram, 2 x gtx 980 ti, 3SSDs including RAID
*Resolve Studio everywhere, Fusion Studio too
*https://www.buymeacoffee.com/videorhin

timdan

PostSun Oct 23, 2022 12:41 am

Thanks for all the responses.

I feel like "Doubling frames" and "duplicate frames" are the same issue(?), but to answer your question, the viewer plays back just as I expect it should - with no duplicate frames.

The source footage was shot at 23.976, so that's what I have all my setting set to. I do have a time stretch note as I have some footage that should have a stop-motion sort of effect to it. But that is further up the node tree, and should only be effecting one element, and not the entire comp.

Why can't the preferences be set to 23.976? That's an option, so seems silly for that not to work.

I do not render with audio so I'm not sure how that effects it, and if it does it totally shouldn't. Either way you slice this it 100% feels like a bug.

I'll try and export at 24p, but if that solves it... this is still a bug. There's no reason I shouldn't be able to export a comp at 23.976fps.
+timdan

timdan

PostSun Oct 23, 2022 12:56 am

Changing my settings and also the saver node to 24p had no effect.
+timdan

timdan

PostSun Oct 23, 2022 1:05 am

I disabled the time stretcher node in my comp, and I'm still having this issue! (I really thought that was going to be the cause of this bug.)

Hey Blackmagic, what should I be doing to solve this issue?
+timdan

Bryan Ray

PostSun Oct 23, 2022 2:40 am

It is very unlikely that anyone from BMD will answer you here; this forum is primarily for user-to-user assistance. Export your Resolve project and send it to Support if you want their eyes on it.
Bryan Ray
http://www.bryanray.name
http://www.sidefx.com

birdseye

PostSun Oct 23, 2022 8:59 am

The saver can be set to 23.976 fps but for whatever reason the project preferences can't. Yes it's quibbling but 'duplicate Frame' and 'duplicate frames' is not the same.
Assuming you are not exporting to any strange codec, as a last guess you might try deleting the saver and trying a new one set to 23.976 fps. I would guess Blackmagic would need to be able to reproduce the problem before they call it a bug. Are you using the Fusion Page of Resolve, just checking.

timdan

PostSun Oct 23, 2022 12:43 pm

I’m using the stand alone Fusion Studio. Perhaps this is where the disconnect is; I can set my default Frame Format to be 23.976 in my preferences, but are saying I shouldn’t, or that it’s just not possible? Maybe this a Resolve limitation, because I did it. Also, I tried making everything 24p and that did not solve the issue.

It’s happening with multiple comps, but I’ll try deleting and remaking the saver to see if that makes a difference. I’m skeptical, but willing to try.

I did reach out directly to Blackmagic for support. I’ll let you know what they say when/if they get back to me.
+timdan

bentheanimator

PostMon Oct 24, 2022 3:12 am

Your doing it right. Set your comp settings to 23.976 and your saver to the same.

Do you have any caches saved? Do you have your Loaders cached? The first thing to try is exporting an image sequence of what you've got. It will let you go frame by frame and tell if you've got something going on or if it's a caching issue or if it's a Saver issue. If you do the image sequence and everything is fine then the quickest way to get on with what you need is to Load the image sequence and then immediately make a Saver with the correct Prores 444 export fps.

Once you've got a solution that let's you keep going, you can go back and work up your flow to check where the issue might have been. Also try the "Purge Cache" option. If you right click over the memory usage in the lower left of the program.

Consider using the Saver/Loader format to "bake" branches of your comp that don't need any more work. Drop a Saver and render a certain part of your flow and then immediately Load it into the flow as an image sequence. It gets rid of a bunch of issues that happen from using GPUs. GPUs are great but unless your rocking 24GB of VRAM, a moderately complex comp with a few GPU enabled nodes can eat VRAM and cause either render issues or RE-render issues from having to swap out frames for non-rendered GPU frames. To save on GPU Ram you can do things like set DoD nodes to make sure you're not over rendering stuff off canvas and you can always reduce your bit depth where you don't need it. The difference in file size between 8/16 int and 32bit float is considerable.
Resolve & Fusion Studio 18.6.5
Windows 10
Intel Xeon CPU 2699A @ 2.40GHz | 128GB RAM | 2xRTX3090 | 512NVME System | 8TB NMVE Scratch | 80TB 8Gbps Fiber

MacOS 12.7.2
MacBook Pro 13,3 | 16GB | Radeon 460 4GB | 256GB System | 256GB Scratch

birdseye

PostMon Oct 24, 2022 7:26 am

They must have fixed that very recently, the FPS input box in standalone Fusion only allowed 5 characters, probably up to v18.
If you are not seeing duplicate frames when you load the Saver into the viewer, then as Ben said, export a frame sequence and check those. If the individual frames have no duplicates then I don't see how it is a Fusion issue, I would suspect the video player, they do duplicate frames, I have seen that.

timdan

PostMon Oct 24, 2022 3:36 pm

I'll try the image sequence, but I'm importing the rendered image back into Resolve for playback, and have also imported directly back into Fusion and the duplicate frames are there. It could be an issue with the ProRes Codec I guess, but that would still be a bug in the system.
+timdan

timdan

PostFri Jun 09, 2023 4:59 am

It's been a minute, but I finally got back into this and the image sequence was the only proposed solution that solved my problem. So the issue I guess is that Fusion's Quicktime codec is busted. Which, me being on a windows machine is all that surprising.

It also takes about 5 times as long to render an image sequence with the correct amount of frames as it did to render a QuickTime with twice the number of frames! Makes zero sense to me.
+timdan

Sander de Regt

PostFri Jun 09, 2023 11:34 am

Were you by any chance rendering to pngs as an image sequence? These are notoriously slow to write from Fusion. PNGs were never intended to be a container for high end compositing images, writing to a different kind of image sequence might speed up the whole render quite a lot.
Sander de Regt

ShadowMaker SdR
The Netherlands

birdseye

PostFri Jun 09, 2023 12:36 pm

I haven't noticed anyone else reporting this issue, there were other issues such as one that involved swapping the colour channels around. So just to confirm, if you view the Saver node the duplicate frames are not present, if you export to another similar codec ie DNxHR, the duplicate frames are not present and you have tried different video players (although that is not a reliable indicator, the video will ultimately have to be played on something). As a wild guess the TimeStretcher node may be causing an issue depending on how you are using it. If you could post the nodes someone might spot a cause and we all might learn something.

timdan

PostFri Jun 09, 2023 4:51 pm

Sander de Regt wrote:Were you by any chance rendering to pngs as an image sequence? These are notoriously slow to write from Fusion. PNGs were never intended to be a container for high end compositing images, writing to a different kind of image sequence might speed up the whole render quite a lot.

Good catch. I was exporting PNGs. They're actually incredibly common in a VFX pipeline. But as I had to bring the image sequence back in to Fusion to export a 444 ProRes file I changed my export to EXR, and it rendered exponentially faster, but of course now my hard drive is bloated with all the superfluous renders.

birdseye wrote:So just to confirm, if you view the Saver node the duplicate frames are not present, if you export to another similar codec ie DNxHR, the duplicate frames are not present and you have tried different video players

Correct(ish). Everything looks perfectly fine through the saver node, and the issue is not present when rendering image sequences (both EXRs and PNGs). I tried two QuickTime codecs (ProRes 4444, and H.264) and in both cases the issue remained. I have not tried an alternate wrapped codec (such as DNxHR), but I could give it a try as it could be QuickTime specific.

birdseye wrote:As a wild guess the TimeStretcher node may be causing an issue depending on how you are using it. If you could post the nodes someone might spot a cause and we all might learn something.

I've had this thought, but rendering without the TimeStretch node (either muted or deleted) did not solve the issue. However, it does seem that new projects created that never had the TimeStretch node do not have this issue. This is quite strange, but still seems to indicate the TimeStretch node is the culprit.

I'm new to both Fusion and this Forum, so how might one go about "Post[ing] the nodes"?

Many thanks,
+timdan

birdseye

PostFri Jun 09, 2023 6:08 pm

if you copy your nodes from Fusion's node graph and paste them between the '[code]' brackets that appear when you click on the code symbol above the text posting area, others can duplicate your comp node configuration from your post.

timdan

PostFri Jun 09, 2023 7:19 pm

I'll include the nodes here, but... it seems to have fixed itself!?

I was exporting a DNxHD version to see if it was ProRes specific and the issue wasn't there. But, I also rendered an image sequence at the same time - putting a second write node after the first one. So, I tried ProRes 4444 and it worked! No issue.

So, then I just opened up a different project that was having this issue, and - just out of curiosity - rendered it again without changing a single thing. The issue was gone! :shock:

It seems as though something around the ProRes or QuickTime export got "stuck" or something? Though it would work with a new image sequence. I dunno y'all. This one is bizarre. I'll go ahead and leave the nodes here and if anybody wants to peak at it maybe I've missed something?

I'll let you know if it happens again.

Code: Select all
{
   Tools = ordered() {
      Loader5 = Loader {
         Clips = {
            Clip {
               ID = "Clip1",
               Filename = "D:\\Dropbox\\+ Projects\\Filmmaking\\_Directing\\Abandoned\\sequences\\009\\SQ009_sh005\\comp\\EBSynth\\proc\\out_115\\SQ009_sh003_paint_115_024.png",
               FormatID = "PNGFormat",
               StartFrame = 24,
               Length = 92,
               LengthSetManually = true,
               TrimIn = 0,
               TrimOut = 91,
               ExtendFirst = 24,
               ExtendLast = 0,
               Loop = 1,
               AspectMode = 0,
               Depth = 0,
               TimeCode = 0,
               GlobalStart = 0,
               GlobalEnd = 115
            }
         },
         Inputs = {
            ["Gamut.SLogVersion"] = Input { Value = FuID { "SLog2" }, },
            ["Clip1.PNGFormat.PostMultiply"] = Input { Value = 1, },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo {
            Pos = { 1375, -214.5 },
            Flags = {
               ShowPic = true
            }
         },
      },
      Loader4 = Loader {
         Clips = {
            Clip {
               ID = "Clip1",
               Filename = "D:\\Dropbox\\+ Projects\\Filmmaking\\_Directing\\Abandoned\\sequences\\009\\SQ009_sh005\\comp\\EBSynth\\key_frames\\SQ009_sh005_keyframe_024.png",
               FormatID = "PNGFormat",
               StartFrame = 24,
               Length = 92,
               TrimIn = 0,
               TrimOut = 0,
               ExtendFirst = 0,
               ExtendLast = 0,
               Loop = 0,
               AspectMode = 0,
               Depth = 0,
               TimeCode = 0,
               GlobalStart = 0,
               GlobalEnd = 0
            }
         },
         Inputs = {
         },
            Pos = { 1375, -82.5 },
            Flags = {
               ShowPic = true
            }
         },
      },
      EdgeDetect = Filter {
         CustomData = {
            Path = {
               Map = {
                  ["Setting:"] = "Macros:\\nuke2fusion\\"
               }
            }
         },
         Inputs = {
            FilterType = Input { Value = 1, },
            Power = Input { Value = 2, },
            Angle = Input { Value = 225, },
            Input = Input {
               SourceOp = "PipeRouter1",
               Source = "Output",
            },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo { Pos = { 1320, 49.5 } },
         Colors = { TileColor = { R = 0.6, G = 0.450980392156863, B = 0.627450980392157 }, }
      },
      PipeRouter4 = PipeRouter {
         Inputs = {
            Input = Input {
               SourceOp = "EdgeDetect",
               Source = "Output",
            },
         },
         ViewInfo = PipeRouterInfo { Pos = { 1320, 115.5 } },
         Colors = { TileColor = { R = 0.6, G = 0.450980392156863, B = 0.627450980392157 }, }
      },
      Merge3 = Merge {
         Inputs = {
            Blend = Input { Value = 0.5, },
            Background = Input {
               SourceOp = "PipeRouter1",
               Source = "Output",
            },
            Foreground = Input {
               SourceOp = "PipeRouter4",
               Source = "Output",
            },
            PerformDepthMerge = Input { Value = 0, },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo { Pos = { 1210, 115.5 } },
      },
      Loader3 = Loader {
         Clips = {
            Clip {
               ID = "Clip1",
               Filename = "D:\\Dropbox\\+ Projects\\Filmmaking\\_Directing\\Abandoned\\sequences\\009\\SQ009_sh005\\comp\\EBSynth\\proc\\out_024\\SQ009_sh003_paint_024_000.png",
               FormatID = "PNGFormat",
               Length = 116,
               TrimIn = 0,
               TrimOut = 115,
               ExtendFirst = 0,
               ExtendLast = 0,
               Loop = 1,
               AspectMode = 0,
               Depth = 0,
               TimeCode = 0,
               GlobalStart = 0,
               GlobalEnd = 115
            }
         },
         Inputs = {
         },
            Pos = { 1210, -313.5 },
            Flags = {
               ShowPic = true
            }
         },
      },
      Tween1 = Dimension.Tween {
         Inputs = {
            EffectMask = Input {
               SourceOp = "Ellipse2",
               Source = "Mask",
            },
            Interpolation = Input {
               SourceOp = "Tween1Interpolation",
               Source = "Value",
            },
            ClampEdges = Input { Value = 1, },
            OpticalFlowOptionsNest = Input { Value = 1, },
            Method = Input { Value = FuID { "Advanced" }, },
            ["Advanced.Advanced"] = Input { Value = 1, },
            ["Advanced.NumWarps"] = Input { Value = 12, },
            ["Advanced.NumIters"] = Input { Value = 12, },
            ["Advanced.Smoothness"] = Input { Value = 3, },
            Image0 = Input {
               SourceOp = "Loader3",
               Source = "Output",
            },
            Image1 = Input {
               SourceOp = "Loader5",
               Source = "Output",
            },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo { Pos = { 1210, -214.5 } },
      },
      Tween1Interpolation = BezierSpline {
         SplineColor = { Red = 137, Green = 74, Blue = 235 },
         CtrlWZoom = false,
         KeyFrames = {
            [30] = { 0, RH = { 41, 0 } },
            [63] = { 1, LH = { 52, 1 } }
         }
      },
      Merge2 = Merge {
         Inputs = {
            EffectMask = Input {
               SourceOp = "Ellipse1",
               Source = "Mask",
            },
            ApplyMaskInverted = Input { Value = 1, },
            Background = Input {
               SourceOp = "Tween1",
               Source = "Image",
            },
            Foreground = Input {
               SourceOp = "Loader4",
               Source = "Output",
            },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo { Pos = { 1210, -82.5 } },
      },
      Crop1_1 = Crop {
         Inputs = {
            XOffset = Input { Value = 1020, },
            XSize = Input { Value = 1555, },
            YSize = Input { Value = 2160, },
            Input = Input {
               SourceOp = "Merge3",
               Source = "Output",
            },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo { Pos = { 1210, 247.5 } },
      },
      PipeRouter1 = PipeRouter {
         Inputs = {
            Input = Input {
               SourceOp = "Merge2",
               Source = "Output",
            },
         },
         ViewInfo = PipeRouterInfo { Pos = { 1210, 49.5 } },
      },
      Ellipse1 = EllipseMask {
         Inputs = {
            Filter = Input { Value = FuID { "Fast Gaussian" }, },
            SoftEdge = Input { Value = 0.0063, },
            MaskWidth = Input { Value = 4096, },
            MaskHeight = Input { Value = 2160, },
            PixelAspect = Input { Value = { 1, 1 }, },
            ClippingMode = Input { Value = FuID { "None" }, },
            Center = Input { Value = { 0.3564453125, 0.631481481481482 }, },
            Width = Input { Value = 0.388756996676662, },
            Height = Input { Value = 0.640967048487788, },
            Angle = Input { Value = -5.09341498351802, },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo { Pos = { 1045, -82.5 } },
      },
      Ellipse2 = EllipseMask {
         Inputs = {
            SoftEdge = Input { Value = 0.0551, },
            MaskWidth = Input { Value = 4096, },
            MaskHeight = Input { Value = 2160, },
            Center = Input { Value = { 0.349987051104972, 0.80210393639713 }, },
            Width = Input { Value = 0.126237173125319, },
            Height = Input { Value = 0.164328370418848, },
            Angle = Input { Value = -16.9136276909298, },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo { Pos = { 1045, -214.5 } },
      },
      ColorCorrector1_1 = ColorCorrector {
         Inputs = {
            WheelSaturation1 = Input { Value = 0.65, },
            MasterRGBGamma = Input { Value = 0.81, },
            ColorRanges = Input {
               Value = ColorCurves {
                  Curves = {
                     {
                        Points = {
                           { 0, 1 },
                           { 0.4, 0.2 },
                           { 0.6, 0 },
                           { 1, 0 }
                        }
                     },
                     {
                        Points = {
                           { 0, 0 },
                           { 0.4, 0 },
                           { 0.6, 0.2 },
                           { 1, 1 }
                        }
                     }
                  }
               },
            },
            HistogramIgnoreTransparent = Input { Value = 1, },
            Input = Input {
               SourceOp = "ColorCurves1_1",
               Source = "Output",
            },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo { Pos = { 990, 379.5 } },
      },
      AlphaMultiply1_1 = AlphaMultiply {
         Inputs = {
            Input = Input {
               SourceOp = "ColorCorrector1_1",
               Source = "Output",
            },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo { Pos = { 990, 412.5 } },
      },
      CornerPositioner1 = CornerPositioner {
         Inputs = {
            TopLeft = Input { Value = { -0.255384508457824, 0.845710569251265 }, },
            TopRight = Input { Value = { 0.39047877910794, 0.826858702670293 }, },
            BottomLeft = Input { Value = { -0.343605715011919, 0.214130600502679 }, },
            BottomRight = Input { Value = { 0.31433161488692, 0.17629983668351 }, },
            Input = Input {
               SourceOp = "AlphaMultiply1_1",
               Source = "Output",
            },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo { Pos = { 990, 445.5 } },
      },
      Background1 = Background {
         CtrlWZoom = false,
         Inputs = {
            GlobalOut = Input { Value = 115, },
            Width = Input { Value = 1555, },
            Height = Input { Value = 2160, },
            TopLeftRed = Input { Value = 1, },
            TopLeftGreen = Input { Value = 1, },
            TopLeftBlue = Input { Value = 1, },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo { Pos = { 990, 148.5 } },
      },
      Merge2_1 = Merge {
         Inputs = {
            EffectMask = Input {
               SourceOp = "Polygon1",
               Source = "Mask",
            },
            Background = Input {
               SourceOp = "Background1",
               Source = "Output",
            },
            Foreground = Input {
               SourceOp = "Crop1_1",
               Source = "Output",
            },
            Size = Input { Value = 0.9, },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo { Pos = { 990, 247.5 } },
      },
      ColorCurves1_1 = ColorCurves {
         PickColor = true,
         Inputs = {
            EditAlpha = Input { Value = 0, },
            Red = Input {
               SourceOp = "ColorCurves1_1Red",
               Source = "Value",
            },
            Green = Input {
               SourceOp = "ColorCurves1_1Green",
               Source = "Value",
            },
            Blue = Input {
               SourceOp = "ColorCurves1_1Blue",
               Source = "Value",
            },
            Alpha = Input {
               SourceOp = "ColorCurves1_1Alpha",
               Source = "Value",
            },
            NumberOfSamplesOnMatchCurve = Input { Value = 64, },
            IgnoreTransparent = Input { Value = 1, },
            Input = Input {
               SourceOp = "Merge2_1",
               Source = "Output",
            },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo { Pos = { 990, 313.5 } },
         Tools = {
            ColorCurves1_1Blue = LUTBezier {
               KeyColorSplines = {
                  [0] = {
                     [-0.192513368983957] = { 0.304857316332726, RH = { -0.142606269324486, 0.371779048624996 }, Flags = { Linear = true } },
                     [-0.0427920700055447] = { 0.505622513209535, LH = { -0.0926991696650155, 0.438700780917265 }, RH = { -0.0279507268808231, 0.510704233086249 }, Flags = { Linear = true } },
                     [0.00173195936861995] = { 0.520867672839678, LH = { -0.0131093837561016, 0.515785952962964 }, RH = { 0.340234972912413, 0.680578448559785 }, Flags = { Linear = true } },
                     [1.017241] = { 1, LH = { 0.678737986456207, 0.840289224279893 }, Flags = { Linear = true } }
                  }
               },
               SplineColor = { Red = 68, Green = 68, Blue = 255 },
               CtrlWZoom = false,
            },
            ColorCurves1_1Alpha = LUTBezier {
               KeyColorSplines = {
                  [0] = {
                     [0.0213903743315508] = { -0.125925925925926, RH = { 0.353340582887701, 0.249382716049383 }, Flags = { Linear = true } },
                     [1.017241] = { 1, LH = { 0.68529079144385, 0.624691358024691 }, Flags = { Linear = true } }
                  }
               },
               SplineColor = { Red = 204, Green = 204, Blue = 204 },
               CtrlWZoom = false,
            },
            ColorCurves1_1Red = LUTBezier {
               KeyColorSplines = {
                  [0] = {
                     [-0.192513368983957] = { 0.304857316332726, RH = { -0.147953862907374, 0.413754357266971 }, Flags = { Linear = true } },
                     [-0.0588348507542078] = { 0.631548439135461, LH = { -0.103394356830791, 0.522651398201216 }, RH = { -0.0386459140465985, 0.5946548503702 }, Flags = { Linear = true } },
                     [0.00173195936861995] = { 0.520867672839678, LH = { -0.0184569773389893, 0.557761261604939 }, RH = { 0.162609251117335, 0.596771981022781 }, Flags = { Linear = true } },
                     [0.484363834614765] = { 0.748580597388988, LH = { 0.32348654286605, 0.672676289205885 }, RH = { 0.661989556409843, 0.832387064925992 }, Flags = { Linear = true } },
                     [1.017241] = { 1, LH = { 0.839615278204922, 0.916193532462996 }, Flags = { Linear = true } }
                  }
               },
               SplineColor = { Red = 255, Green = 52, Blue = 52 },
               CtrlWZoom = false,
            },
            ColorCurves1_1Green = LUTBezier {
               KeyColorSplines = {
                  [0] = {
                     [-0.192513368983957] = { 0.304857316332726, RH = { -0.142606269324486, 0.371779048624996 }, Flags = { Linear = true } },
                     [-0.0427920700055447] = { 0.505622513209535, LH = { -0.0926991696650155, 0.438700780917265 }, RH = { -0.0279507268808231, 0.510704233086249 }, Flags = { Linear = true } },
                     [0.00173195936861995] = { 0.520867672839678, LH = { -0.0131093837561016, 0.515785952962964 }, RH = { 0.340234972912413, 0.680578448559785 }, Flags = { Linear = true } },
                     [1.017241] = { 1, LH = { 0.678737986456207, 0.840289224279893 }, Flags = { Linear = true } }
                  }
               },
               SplineColor = { Red = 0, Green = 255, Blue = 0 },
               CtrlWZoom = false,
            }
         },
      },
      TimeStretcher1 = TimeStretcher {
         Inputs = {
            SourceTime = Input {
               Value = 112,
               Expression = "floor(time/4)*4",
            },
            InterpolateBetweenFrames = Input { Value = 0, },
            SampleSpread = Input { Disabled = true, },
            Input = Input {
               SourceOp = "CornerPositioner1",
               Source = "Output",
            },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo { Pos = { 990, 544.5 } },
      },
      Polygon1 = PolylineMask {
         DrawMode = "InsertAndModify",
         DrawMode2 = "InsertAndModify",
         Inputs = {
            SoftEdge = Input { Value = 0.0803, },
            MaskWidth = Input { Value = 1920, },
            MaskHeight = Input { Value = 1080, },
            Polyline = Input {
               Value = Polyline {
                  Closed = true,
                  Points = {
                     { X = -0.0309090909090909, Y = 0.455439056356488, LX = -0.474126004142588, LY = -8.08596487475741e-15, RX = 0.470909090909091, RY = 0, LZ = -5.76697310871209e-17 },
                     { X = 0.445454545454545, Y = 0.0504587155963303, LX = -0.00551407347257057, LY = 0.336896644331115, RX = 0.00607292158892079, RY = -0.371040921883217 },
                     { X = 0.00603995661267919, Y = -0.392585427666339, LX = 0.441114889630426, LY = 0.00629505706759877, RX = -0.413314628705248, RY = -0.00589832543795127 },
                     { X = -0.450909090909091, Y = 0.009829619921363, LX = -0.00383956631748775, LY = -0.355786486583512, RX = 0.00373440168937157, RY = 0.346041596026696 }
                  }
               },
            },
            Polyline2 = Input {
               Value = Polyline {
               },
               Disabled = true,
            },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo { Pos = { 880, 247.5 } },
      },
      Resize2 = BetterResize {
         PassThrough = true,
         Inputs = {
            Width = Input { Value = 2096, },
            Height = Input { Value = 1105, },
            KeepAspect = Input { Value = 1, },
            HiQOnly = Input { Value = 0, },
            Input = Input {
               SourceOp = "Saver1_1",
               Source = "Output",
            },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo { Pos = { 605, 742.5 } },
      },
      FileLUT1 = FileLUT {
         Inputs = {
            LUTFile = Input { Value = "D:\\Dropbox\\+ Projects\\Filmmaking\\_Directing\\Abandoned\\assets\\_LUTs\\Abandoned_BaseLUT.cube", },
            Input = Input {
               SourceOp = "Resize2",
               Source = "Output",
            },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo { Pos = { 605, 775.5 } },
      },
      Saver1_1 = Saver {
         CustomData = {
            Path = {
               Map = {
               }
            },
         },
         Inputs = {
            ["QuickTimeMovies.Compression"] = Input { Value = FuID { "H.264_avc1" }, },
            ["QuickTimeMovies.KeyFrames"] = Input { Value = 24, },
            ["QuickTimeMovies.Advanced"] = Input { Value = 1, },
            ProcessWhenBlendIs00 = Input { Value = 0, },
            Clip = Input {
               Value = Clip {
                  Filename = "D:\\Dropbox\\+ Projects\\Filmmaking\\_Directing\\Abandoned\\sequences\\009\\SQ009_sh005\\comp\\Fusion\\render\\SQ009_sh005_cmp_v002\\SQ009_sh005_cmp_v002_.exr",
                  FormatID = "OpenEXRFormat",
                  Length = 0,
                  Saving = true,
                  TrimIn = 0,
                  ExtendFirst = 0,
                  ExtendLast = 0,
                  Loop = 1,
                  AspectMode = 0,
                  Depth = 0,
                  TimeCode = 0,
                  GlobalStart = -2000000000,
                  GlobalEnd = 0
               },
            },
            OutputFormat = Input { Value = FuID { "OpenEXRFormat" }, },
            ProcessMode = Input { Value = FuID { "FullFrames" }, },
            Input = Input {
               SourceOp = "Saver1_1_1",
               Source = "Output",
            },
            ["OpenEXRFormat.CompressionLevel"] = Input { Value = 4, },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo { Pos = { 605, 676.5 } },
      },
      Saver1_1_1 = Saver {
         CustomData = {
            Path = {
               Map = {
               }
            },
         },
         Inputs = {
            ProcessWhenBlendIs00 = Input { Value = 0, },
            Clip = Input {
               Value = Clip {
                  Filename = "D:\\Dropbox\\+ Projects\\Filmmaking\\_Directing\\Abandoned\\sequences\\009\\SQ009_sh005\\comp\\Fusion\\render\\SQ009_sh005_cmp_v002.mov",
                  FormatID = "QuickTimeMovies",
                  Length = 0,
                  Multiframe = true,
                  Saving = true,
                  TrimIn = 0,
                  ExtendFirst = 0,
                  ExtendLast = 0,
                  Loop = 1,
                  AspectMode = 0,
                  Depth = 0,
                  GlobalStart = -2000000000,
                  GlobalEnd = 0
               },
            },
            OutputFormat = Input { Value = FuID { "QuickTimeMovies" }, },
            ProcessMode = Input { Value = FuID { "FullFrames" }, },
            Input = Input {
               SourceOp = "Merge1",
               Source = "Output",
            },
            ["OpenEXRFormat.CompressionLevel"] = Input { Value = 4, },
            ["QuickTimeMovies.Compression"] = Input { Value = FuID { "Apple ProRes 4444_ap4h" }, },
            ["QuickTimeMovies.KeyFrames"] = Input { Value = 24, },
            ["QuickTimeMovies.Advanced"] = Input { Value = 1, },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo { Pos = { 605, 610.5 } },
      },
      Merge1 = Merge {
         Inputs = {
            Background = Input {
               SourceOp = "Resize1",
               Source = "Output",
            },
            Foreground = Input {
               SourceOp = "TimeStretcher1",
               Source = "Output",
            },
            ApplyMode = Input { Value = FuID { "Multiply" }, },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo { Pos = { 605, 544.5 } },
      },
      Resize1 = BetterResize {
         CustomData = {
            Path = {
               Map = {
               }
            }
         },
         Inputs = {
            Width = Input { Value = 4096, },
            Height = Input { Value = 2160, },
            Input = Input {
               SourceOp = "Loader1",
               Source = "Output",
            },
         },
         ViewInfo = OperatorInfo { Pos = { 605, 445.5 } },
      },
      Loader1 = Loader {
         Clips = {
            Clip {
               ID = "Clip1",
               Filename = "D:\\Dropbox\\+ Projects\\Filmmaking\\_Directing\\Abandoned\\sequences\\009\\SQ009_sh001\\plate\\Day02_9B_Take01_Rendered.mov",
               FormatID = "QuickTimeMovies",
               Length = 139,
               Multiframe = true,
               TrimIn = 0,
               TrimOut = 138,
               ExtendFirst = 0,
               ExtendLast = 0,
               Loop = 0,
               AspectMode = 0,
               Depth = 0,
               TimeCode = 0,
               GlobalStart = 0,
               GlobalEnd = 138
            }
         },
         Inputs = {
            MissingFrames = Input { Value = 1, },
            ["Clip1.QuickTimeMovies.Advanced"] = Input { Value = 1, },
         },
            Pos = { 605, 313.5 },
            Flags = {
               ShowPic = true
            }
         },
      }
   }
}
+timdan

timdan

PostFri Jun 09, 2023 9:56 pm

Nevermind. It started happening again, and all my attempts to recreate the "fix" have failed. No idea what's going on here.

Currently solution is to render an EXR sequence, then bring in right back into the same comp and render out the ProRes4444. Huge pain, but I'm not at a stand still at least.
+timdan

Return to Fusion