Jump to: Board index » General » Fusion

Spline graphs won't show up in the fusion page

Learn about 3D compositing, animation, broadcast design and VFX workflows.
  • Author

PaGeon

Spline graphs won't show up in the fusion page

PostMon Mar 13, 2023 8:35 am

Quick question where I feel like the answer is something really simple but I just cant get to it.

As of a couple of days the spline-window in fusion ist blank. I add splines as usual in the inspector and see the red dot there, but in the spline-window nothing shows up except the controls on the left side. Other than that I dont see the actual spline points to edit, flatten, etc. them. The grit is also gone, the sliders to zoom in and out dont move as well.

I compared the settings to Davinci on my Windwos-PC where everything shows up just fine, but couldnt find any difference.

It's the latest version of Davinci Resolve on a MacBook Pro 2001 M1 Pro, 16 GB RAM, everything updated. Reset UI settings doesnt help. As said it went away just in the last couple of days, so it shouldnt be a major thing. I would like to change this in Davinci instead of reinstalling it and connecting the projects etc. So far I only found an older thread on reddit (10 months old) with now solution. So it happened before, maybe someone knows what to do.

Help is much appreciated!

PaGeon

Re: Spline graphs won't show up in the fusion page

PostWed Mar 15, 2023 7:33 am

Jfi, I completely reinstalled Davinci now which solved the problem. My database-administration wasnt that suphisticated which is leading to a rather tidius search for my recent projects (I wish there was a search-function similar to the "relink media"-option) which I guess I use as another learning... ;)

If in the near future someone has the solution to rthis problem it would be still good to hear if it is solvable from within Davinci.

Ben6219

Re: Spline graphs won't show up in the fusion page

PostThu Jul 20, 2023 5:27 am

Quite the same for me on Linux DVR 18.5b5 (edit : and DVR Studio 18.5)

Return to Fusion