Jump to: Board index » General » Fusion

Mouse Cursor flicking in Flow window...

Learn about 3D compositing, animation, broadcast design and VFX workflows.
  • Author

ShawnAstrom

Mouse Cursor flicking in Flow window...

PostWed Jan 31, 2024 2:38 am

In the last few versions of Fusion I've noticed the mouse cursor flickers between the pointer arrow and the little hand when I navigate the flow window. I'm using a Wacom tablet. Does anyone else have this issue?? Is there a fix?

Thanks!

ShawnAstrom

Re: Mouse Cursor flicking in Flow window...

PostSun Feb 04, 2024 10:12 pm

Anyone else have this strange issue in Fusion Studio??

JayPee

PostThu Feb 08, 2024 5:56 am

I also use Wacom and have a couple different tablets, but have not seen that.
Wacom tablets and stylus can be a bit buggy at times on all software, so it's likely to be that rather than Fusion.
I'm sure you have already done this and I apologize for the tired old standard IT response, but have you updated to the latest Wacom drivers recently, and also completely unplugged / powered down the Wacom, then re-attach after a reboot.
Sometimes I find it needs a kick up the a$$
Windows 11 // i9-13900K // RTX 4080 // 128GB DDR5 RAM // 2TB WD M.2 NVMe // ASRock Z790 // TH420 AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
Mac Ultra Studio M1 64GB

ShawnAstrom

PostMon Feb 26, 2024 4:59 pm

mpv_ZJRx7XWHj6.gif
mpv_ZJRx7XWHj6.gif (458.83 KiB) Viewed 560 times
Thanks for the reply JayPee. Yeah I've done all the usual stuff. All the other apps I use don't exhibit this behavior. Just Fusion. I'll keep an eye on it and see if anything fixes it in the near future.

Basically though it seems to be a priorities bug. Fusion is fighting with the pointer driver or something as it can't decide what pointer icon to draw. Attached is a snippet of the issue I was able to capture with my phone camera.

ShawnAstrom

PostWed Apr 17, 2024 2:45 pm

Anyone else having this issue? I was out at NAB and no one seemed to have any ideas. I tried this in Resolve on the fusion page and it is present there as well. I also tried turning off my second monitor and that did not seem to do anything...

Really hope this bug can be solved soon as it's very distracting while I'm working.

Return to Fusion