Jump to: Board index » General » Fusion

Fusion for the iPad ?

Learn about 3D compositing, animation, broadcast design and VFX workflows.
  • Author

magicmiles

Fusion for the iPad ?

PostTue Feb 20, 2024 6:48 pm

Just out of curiosity, are we ever going to have an optimized version of Fusion for the iPad ?

Or the edit page, or any other page for that matter ?

The cut page is all lovely as is the color page, but all the fun happens in all the other pages IMO.

So I ask again, are we ever going to have those pages optimized for the iPad ?

Mind you, I say this with all due reverence for what work you have done so far. But it’s been a year and a minute since you launched for the iPad. While I am grateful for the app and what it has allowed me to do over the competition in the space, there are times like today where I am trying to use the planar tracking in Fusion and the interface gets confused. I’m trying to draw a polygon around an object that I’m trying to track and what should be a 30s operation is now a ‘thing’. I end up fighting with the interface because it’s not optimized for touch. I’ve used a magicmouse, an apple pencil, my finger. . . it doesn’t matter. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

And to top it all off I paid for the app, and msging ‘support’ get’s me nowhere with this stuff because, and I’m quoting here, “It’s not supported”.

FFS! When is it going to be supported ? Do i have to wait until the stars go cold ?

Is there a timeline ? Is there even a whiteboard somewhere with a timeframe of someone’s decision of when this might happen ?

Signed,

FRUSTRATED!

Return to Fusion