Jump to: Board index » General » Fusion

3D Text Distortion

Learn about 3D compositing, animation, broadcast design and VFX workflows.
  • Author

buraxgrn

3D Text Distortion

PostTue Mar 26, 2024 1:58 pm

Hello everyone,

I am new to DaVinci and have some issue. I am trying to create 3d text tracking effect for a real estate agent. When I render the scene, there is pixel problems in couple of frames on some of the letters on the text. Some letters in the text are darkening in some frames. I am putting screenshot to be an example. Please, consider that I have no idea about DaVinci and doing this only following steps on YouTube :)

Thanks for all the answers already.

Edit: looks like i don't know how to put images either. If anyone can teach me to put images...

Sander de Regt

Re: 3D Text Distortion

PostWed Mar 27, 2024 8:47 am

If you're new to the forum, you can't post images right away. This is - probably - to prevent spam bots from sending sexy pics to the forum. So you have to have a certain number of posts, to show that you're an actual member of the forum, before you can post images.
Sander de Regt

ShadowMaker SdR
The Netherlands

buraxgrn

Re: 3D Text Distortion

PostWed Mar 27, 2024 9:02 am

This thing became my nightmare...

I'll try to tell situation with writing here to read everyone.

There is a drone view taken from above. Here you can see fields and houses beyond the fields. I want to add and fix a 3D text effect on the field. There is no problem with adding and fixing, but some of the letters become transparent momentarily in some frames of the scene. The transparent letter is distorted every few frames, flickering like a flashing lamp. As I noticed, these distortions generally occur on the right or left of the text. For example, the distortion that starts with T in the "Text" text shifts towards the letter E as the video continues.

Sander de Regt wrote:If you're new to the forum, you can't post images right away. This is - probably - to prevent spam bots from sending sexy pics to the forum. So you have to have a certain number of posts, to show that you're an actual member of the forum, before you can post images.

Return to Fusion