HELP : Project fail to open

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Clement657

HELP : Project fail to open

PostWed Nov 20, 2019 1:25 pm

Hi,

I have some issues with one project. It doesn't open anymore. It makes Resolve crash. Others projects of the same database works well. In fact, all my projects works well, except this one.

I compressed the project file from my database and uploaded it. Here's the link : https://we.tl/t-4lbrmMm17Q

Hope you can do something !

I have DVR Studio 15, Mac Pro 6.1 - AMD Firepro D300 and 64G RAM. My database is on an external hard drive, my medias on another external hard drive.

Regards,

Clement657

Re: HELP : Project fail to open

PostMon Nov 25, 2019 1:19 pm

Hi,

I managed to find a back-up save, but it was before the project was corrupted. So I still can't recover one afternoon of work.

Could anyone help finding a way of recovering the lastest version of my project ?

Thanks,

Sami Sanpakkila

PostTue Nov 26, 2019 10:16 am

I had this happen once. I contacted support and there was nothing they could do. I was lucky to find a back up from my time machine. Without that I would've lost a weeks worth of work.

Clement657

PostWed Nov 27, 2019 11:37 am

Thank you for your advice. As I have the paid version, I was able to reach bmd support and they're doing their best to help me.

Regards,

Return to DaVinci Resolve