RAW player and Premiere Plug-in issue

Do you have questions about Desktop Video, Converters, Routers and Monitoring?
  • Author

Denis Ravbar

RAW player and Premiere Plug-in issue

PostTue Apr 27, 2021 11:01 am

I have a small problem and I hope this community will help me find a solution.

I have problems with BM RAW player. I get this error and I don't know why.
I had 1.8.1 version, upgraded to 2.0 and nothing. Downgraded to 1.6 and still get the same error. Tried to update graphics driver but that had no effect. Same with RAW plug in for premiere (the company I work for isn't ready to switch to davinci so...).
Now it's greyed out even though yesterday it worked fine.
There was a windows update that we've been skipping for a while so, is it possible that was this win update that did all this?

I tried to reinstall DR and that fixed player issue. But when I install RAW 2.0 or any other version it gives me the same error. I can still use bRAW files in premiere I just can't change raw properties.
Funny though, we didn't update other computers (win or adobe - still on 2020) and everything works fine.
Only this one computer that had update has this issue.

Does anyone know how we could fix this?
Thanks.
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (14.13 KiB) Viewed 620 times

antoine

Re: RAW player and Premiere Plug-in issue

PostSun May 02, 2021 6:01 pm

Hi

How weird, we've never seen this error before. Maybe the DaVinci Resolve installer contains something that is needed. for example the Visual C++ redistrib https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... -downloads https://aka.ms/vs/16/release/vc_redist.x64.exe

But here it looks more connected to the Qt library
BRAW Studio FREE and Premium for Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects, with a brand new Desktop .BRAW Player and Color Grader, as well as an automatic White Balance Color Picker tool

Return to Post Production