Decklink Duo 2 not recognized after driver update

Do you have questions about Desktop Video, Converters, Routers and Monitoring?
  • Author

Uwe Smidt

Decklink Duo 2 not recognized after driver update

PostThu Aug 05, 2021 8:27 am

Hello!

I had a working Decklink Duo 2 and used it for inputs and outputs of a resolume installation.

Now I want to do video editing with Premiere Pro on the same workstation and the Decklink card didn't show up in the list of output devices inside Premiere.

I decided to update the Driver and downloaded the latest version 12.1. After Installation there is a Blackmagic-item in the list of output devices in Premiere, but inside there are no devices to select. Inside the Desktop Video Setup-App there is also no device detekted. A repair of the driver didnt worked. What can I do?

Best regards
Uwe

cmnetwork

Re: Decklink Duo 2 not recognized after driver update

PostSun Oct 03, 2021 4:19 pm

I have the same issue with 2 decklink duo cards in 2 different computers. After udate to th 12.1 Cards are not detected. I tried everything: system restore, recovering the cards via usb etc.. noting works.

Can someone help?

Dani Iosafat

PostTue Oct 05, 2021 7:51 am

Same problem here. I updated the desktop video drivers, while on the same day Windows 10 "forced" an update. The Decklink 2 Duo does not show up on Desktop Video Setup or anywhere else, incl. Resolve. I repaired, also uninstalled and reinstalled from scratch. I also tried rolling back. Nothing works. Before this, the card was working fine.

I have contacted Blackmagic Support a week ago, but have yet to receive a response.

stevepaine

PostThu Oct 07, 2021 8:35 am

I'm having the same issue after upgrading to version 12.1.
Can't use our NewBlue Titler Live software anymore. Any solutions?

Best,
Stephen

Return to Post Production