Searching for HFR clips in Resolve

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

SudoSim

Searching for HFR clips in Resolve

PostMon May 16, 2022 2:56 pm

Hi all,

I've been filming on a Panasonic GH5 occasionally using the variable frame rate option to record in 60fps for HFR slow motion.

My project is 25fps and these clips are playing back in slow motion which is great. I've reached a point though where I'd like to be able to search all media for these shots but the 60fps clips are labelled as 25fps.

I can't see a way to filter for these clips only. Would really appreciate any suggestions as there's too many rushes at this point to be able to look through manually. What am I missing?

Many thanks,

Sudo

Jim Simon

Re: Searching for HFR clips in Resolve

PostWed May 18, 2022 3:21 pm

If all specs of the slow-mo clips are the same (resolution, frame rate, etc.) I don't think you can.

You're best option might be to find them manually and mark them with a Flag, Marker, Clip Color, Key Word, etc. That will allow for easy finding the next time.
My Biases:

You NEED training.
You NEED a desktop.
You NEED a calibrated (non-computer) display.

Return to DaVinci Resolve