Duplicate render paths

Do you have questions about Desktop Video, Converters, Routers and Monitoring?
  • Author

Kayrok

Duplicate render paths

PostMon Mar 25, 2024 1:22 pm

For whatever reason i always get the messages/errors that no one on the internet has gotten ever (Or so it seems). I keep getting a message with "Duplicate render paths" and the description says "Please enter unique sub-folder names for each additional output in the render settings". Regardless of how i word it, i cannot find any articles related to this on google, nor youtube. I change the path to where the video is going, i change the name of the file and nothing works. It is with specific render settings that i am choosing, so as soon as i change the format from MKV to Quicktime, or something else, it works. I am not sure what i am doing wrong. Please help and sorry if there was another article about this already. I just couldnt find it.

Peter Cave

Re: Duplicate render paths

PostMon Mar 25, 2024 9:59 pm

I would refer to the user manual as all info regarding your issue is in the Deliver Page section.
Resolve 18.6.6 Mac OSX 14.4.1 Sonoma
Mac Studio Max 32GB

Uli Plank

Re: Duplicate render paths

PostTue Mar 26, 2024 1:12 am

MKV is not really a standardised wrapper, I'd resort to .MXF or .MOV. (or even MP4, although more limited).
Now that the cat #19 is out of the bag, test it as much as you can and use the subforum.

Studio 18.6.6, MacOS 13.6.6, 2017 iMac, 32 GB, Radeon Pro 580
MacBook M1 Pro, 16 GPU cores, 32 GB RAM and iPhone 15 Pro
Speed Editor, UltraStudio Monitor 3G

Return to Post Production