How do I import r210 files into AVID?

Do you have questions about Desktop Video, Converters, Routers and Monitoring?
  • Author

Mano

How do I import r210 files into AVID?

PostMon Jan 21, 2013 11:04 pm

Our post house delivered us r210 QuickTime files and I cannot find the codecs anywhere to import the footage
into our AVID Symphony. Might someone be able to show me where I can download the codec or let me know if I am missing something. We do not have any Blackmagic products at our shop, short of the free version of Resolve I downloaded while trying to figure this out. Thanks!

Juan Salvo

Re: How do I import r210 files into AVID?

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 3:33 am

Do you mean v210? There used to be a self contained installer, but now-a-days believed the are bundled with the desktop video drivers.

Redemptor

PostSat Mar 02, 2013 7:52 pm

And how/where do I download this codec (or any other BM codec for that matter)?

When I go to Support > Mac OS X > DeckLink > DeckLink Studio to download the drivers and/or software package, it's asking me a lot of personal information AND a SERIAL NUMBER... ?

What serial number? I don't own any BMD products, I just merely need the codec so I can play back a file that has been sent to me.

What am I missing here?

Thanks!

Juan Salvo

PostSun Mar 03, 2013 7:09 am

Redemptor wrote:And how/where do I download this codec (or any other BM codec for that matter)?

When I go to Support > Mac OS X > DeckLink > DeckLink Studio to download the drivers and/or software package, it's asking me a lot of personal information AND a SERIAL NUMBER... ?

What serial number? I don't own any BMD products, I just merely need the codec so I can play back a file that has been sent to me.

What am I missing here?

Literally right bellow the register & download button is just a good old "download now" button. Click on that.

Return to Post Production