NO AUDIO WITH AVID MEDIA COMPOSER 6 AND ULTRASTUDIO3D

Do you have questions about Desktop Video, Converters, Routers and Monitoring?
  • Author

lolomre

NO AUDIO WITH AVID MEDIA COMPOSER 6 AND ULTRASTUDIO3D

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 3:45 am

i dont speak english very well, but i hope undersand me us!

I have a blackmagic ultrastudio3d and work with Avid Media Composer 6, but ultrastudio3d connect to imac 27 I can not hear the audio in Avid Media Composer. because?

PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE.

On the Audio tab AVID PROJECT IN ONLY APPEARS BLACKMAGIC ME AND NOT OUT AUDIO SPEAKERS, WHY NOT HEAR THE AUDIO AVID

PLEASE HELP ME QUICKY PLEASE. I NEED YOU LISTEN MY AUDIO IN AVID WITH UNTRASTUDIO3D.

PD: I HAVE ONLY CONNECTED TO THE THUNDERBOLT ULTRASTUDIO3D CABLE IMAC. NOTHING ELSE. HAVE NOT CONNECTED THE BREAKOUT

lolomre

Re: NO AUDIO WITH AVID MEDIA COMPOSER 6 AND ULTRASTUDIO3D

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 3:46 am

HELP HELP. I NEED YOU A RESPONSE
THANKS A LOT

Sarah Jones

Blackmagic Design

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Due to the way our hardware is designed and the way it interacts with Avid Media Composer (and other software), Avid is trying to push audio out through the UltraStudio 3D along with the video. This keeps the audio and video on the same clock. If you need to monitor audio, you can either connect speakers to the UltraStudio 3D's outputs, or if you want to monitor on your computer, you could take the audio output of the UltraStudio 3D and send this to the line-in on your computer to push the audio to your sound card, though this might cause sync issues with the audio.

If you are still having issues, or if you are ever in need of support in the future, please contact your nearest Blackmagic support office for assistance. Phone contact information can be found here: http://blackmagicdesign.com/company/ or visit our support page and input the product you are inquiring about. This will lead you to an option to send your nearest office an email for assistance.
Sarah Jones

Blackmagic Design

lolomre

PostTue Jan 22, 2013 1:48 am

I connected the audio output of my Studio3D some external monitors but when I work the volume is too high, change the level at Blackmagic preferences and still the same. low volume of my powered speakers and still the same.
as I can keep my Studio3D correct audio.

I'm desperate. I need an answer technical support via telephone

HELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!
my telefone numer is +34 657291907

Return to Post Production