Logitech Craft Keyboard

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

CarlosNino

Logitech Craft Keyboard

PostSat May 18, 2019 4:54 pm

Has anyone tried the Logitech Craft keyboard with Resolve? Does it help in any way?

pi2539

Re: Logitech Craft Keyboard

PostSat Oct 12, 2019 12:02 pm

Hi, Yes, and it's a pain, although probably because of Logitech, not BM!
1. The Home and End keys don't work, IE, don't jump to start and end of the Timeline, as they do with other external keyboards. Very annoying as I use them both as part of my workflow.
2. The Crown does allow scrolling through the timeline, but it is counter intuitive, as the playhead flies off the screen, so you have no idea where you are! It should do as the new Resolve 16 Cut mode does, and lock the playhead in place and scroll the timeline around the playhead.
3. Also re the Crown, when viewing a clip in the Preview window, the Crown zooms in and out of the clip, it does not move the playhead. So annoying!

diver1

Re: Logitech Craft Keyboard

PostSat Mar 19, 2022 11:06 pm

Are you on PC or Mac platform?
Resolve or Resolve Studio?
pi2539 wrote:Hi, Yes, and it's a pain, although probably because of Logitech, not BM!
1. The Home and End keys don't work, IE, don't jump to start and end of the Timeline, as they do with other external keyboards. Very annoying as I use them both as part of my workflow.
2. The Crown does allow scrolling through the timeline, but it is counter intuitive, as the playhead flies off the screen, so you have no idea where you are! It should do as the new Resolve 16 Cut mode does, and lock the playhead in place and scroll the timeline around the playhead.
3. Also re the Crown, when viewing a clip in the Preview window, the Crown zooms in and out of the clip, it does not move the playhead. So annoying!

Return to DaVinci Resolve