Regarding H265 and crackle sounds after delivery

Get answers to your questions about color grading, editing and finishing with DaVinci Resolve.
  • Author

Valdo Rochas

Regarding H265 and crackle sounds after delivery

PostSat May 25, 2019 4:07 pm

Hello !
Instead of creating few topic better I will write step by step here:

1) I can't see H265 codec in delivery list (gtx10502gb latest drivers updated today)
what might be wrong here ? coz some users saying they can see it in b3.

2) I hear crackle sound in audio during editing and playbacking video in davinci (scarlet 2i2)
even after export it plays with it inside , how it can render crackle sound (it's strange)!
might it be driver issue of scarlet ? Or anyone with crackle sound here ?

3) regarding MKV , any chance to import MKV inside davinci without converting it by other third party softwares at first place ?
do you plan to support MKV officially anytime soon ?

4) one more thing here , In cut page while pressing spacebar after I scrolled with mouse wheel it plays 1 second and then stops , if scrolled with other methods it plays without problems
after second click of space bar it plays without stopping , is it a bug ?

5) when deleting a clip piece in cut page instead of starting from place when I left it jumps to middle
is that a way it suppose to be ? I want to continue from place I cut recently not from center
I think logically it's correct way to work , now I have to scroll back and search for last split point

32gb ddr4
gtx 1050 2gb
4k monitor (in case if h265 is a UI bug on high res screens)
win10 64bit / 1809

Best Regards !

Return to DaVinci Resolve